By Michelle
I'm trying to repress my actual biggest regret in this game..so I'll just say that I regret not being more myself because I don't know any of you anyway

Michelle

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tegan
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:20:27 pm @Jury I need your help!

Please answer the following question:

What was your biggest regret in the game.

Show your personality, don't just answer one word
My biggest regret is pushing to strike Kylie too early because it set the precedent for taking out the biggest targets and eventually became a domino effect for all of us... here. :poo: I think I let my ~emotions get the best of me because I felt some type of way about the Tessa blindside :rofl:
Kylie liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Kylie
My biggest regret in the game is not being able to drop everything (business-wise) to come up with a workable new strategy when mine stopped working. I just didn't have the time and was already running on fumes at that point.

Kylie

• Jury
By Sarah
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:25:01 pm I'm trying to repress my actual biggest regret in this game..so I'll just say that I regret not being more myself because I don't know any of you anyway
The people want to know!!!
Tegan, Kylie liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Daisy
Biggest regret in the game is just being too amazing compared to everyone else! Just because you’re the star doesnt mean you can win the all star game. 😘😘

All jokes guys😝😝I HAVE NO REGRETS so i didn’t know what
to say😗

Daisy

• Jury
By Mat
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:20:27 pm @Jury I need your help!

Please answer the following question:

What was your biggest regret in the game.

Show your personality, don't just answer one word
My biggest regret was not being able to navigate while in a great position just like those in that spot before me. I played the game of thrones and I ended up like Ned fucking Stark.

Mat

• Jury
By Tegan
I think David's intuition is spot on about Sharn and if this were a F3, I'd agree with his decision here, but I think because it's a F2 and Ben is a challenge beast, it's the wrong move.
Sarah, Mat liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Michelle
Sarah wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:26:38 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:25:01 pm I'm trying to repress my actual biggest regret in this game..so I'll just say that I regret not being more myself because I don't know any of you anyway
hahahaha i mean its obviously not playing the idol at 7..... but they just got that in the last challenge and i think they should suffer with guessing a harder truth :grin:
Sarah liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Daisy
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:28:47 pm
Sarah wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:26:38 pm
hahahaha i mean its obviously not playing the idol at 7..... but they just got that in the last challenge and i think they should suffer with guessing a harder truth :grin:

Michelle, I had no idea you had an idol. I say go with that as ur answer, it’ll throw them all off! That’s also why i didn’t get ur confessional quote right because there was idol mention!

Daisy

• Jury
By Tegan
Ahhhh this is such a fierce face-off between Ben and Sharn though LOL i'm glad i finally made it to a live TC after my boot and it was this one lmfaooo

Tegan

• Jury
By Daisy
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:31:06 pm oh did you not get the answer key after the challenge was that just for us
No i saw the answer key in here last night, and yeah they never posted the answer key in game only in here

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
But yes, i found out u had an idol Michelle ln when i saw the answer key. No one left in the game knows you had one tho
Michelle liked this

Daisy

• Jury