By Kylie
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:25:27 pm
Sarah wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:19:57 pm omg this new challenge. I definitely may have said a couple mean things, i wanna see the quotes Jon!!! :crazy:
i want to guess too can we get the challenge for fun :rofl:
Or one with the remaining players? Great idea!

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
Sarah wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:34:57 pm I just want to see all the shady comments lol
Knowing the host is a not-so-secret former (?) troll, these are gonna be rough. I probably should have remembered this part of the game...

Kylie

• Jury
By Mat
Why is this so dead, Michelle is right? Y'all should be fighting or talking more shit or laughing at us, well them now.... 66 posts?

I m pretty sure we did this one my season.
Sarah liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Michelle
Sarah wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:08:02 pm i feel like I know what mine may be and I actually feel bad lol
wait can we see them or was there a time you were just such an asshole you know theyll pick it

Michelle

• Jury
By Sarah
there was a time I said something mean about a player still in the game who probably didnt deserve it 😅

Sarah

• Jury
By Kylie
Mat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:50:02 pm I cant wait. I hope they are all viscous
Uh, sure man, I hope for your sake they're all thick and sticky too. icon_drinks

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Mat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:00:45 pm Why is this so dead, Michelle is right? Y'all should be fighting or talking more shit or laughing at us, well them now.... 66 posts?

I m pretty sure we did this one my season.
I don't even know. My first season too, Kuril Ponderosa was hopping! Maybe we can shake some life into this place.

Kylie

• Jury
By Tegan
Should we all give our thoughts on the final 5? I think this is a really dynamic end-game and could go any which way. I think we wound up taking out a lot of the bigger threats leaving some of the more UTR and savvier players still in the game, good for them!

Jarrad: I've pegged him as the winner since the beginning of the merge. He has such a way of making you feel good about your relationship with him and he's always been involved in everything, at least while I was still in there. Of the final 5, I've put him as the "biggest name" of them all and most likely to get my vote. I think he could have an uphill battle to get to the end, though?

Ben: I didn't know him very well in the game and I think he played a big role in my elimination? (I don't really know what happened there tbh?) But he seemed to of played a big role in it and he's playing a big role moving forward with idols and immunities, so it's pretty impressive to see. I think after Jarrad, he has a good shot at my vote.

Sharn: I love Sharn! I feel like she is played a great Sandra Diaz-Twine game and if it's not her getting the boot, she's cool with it; she's all about self-preservation. I've respected her game a lot and I think she could be a real contender depending on who she's at the end with. She's clearly playing strategically with her powers and she's always been social with people on opposite sides of the fence which I think is commendable.

David: I don't know much about his game because we were on opposite sides for the majority of it, however I feel like he always tried to keep his finger on the pulse with me and I always appreciated it. I think he's a great talker and I really enjoyed interacting with him. To me, he played a bit of a Michele Fitzgerald game in the sense he wasn't always calling the shots necessarily but he had good relationships and a lot of his friends wound up on jury? Idk!

Daisy: She's been a big OTT personality but I haven't seen much strategy from her so I can't say much about her gameplay. She was always so fun to talk to and interact with though but I don't think that's enough for me to want to award her with a vote but I'd be open depending on how the rest of the game shakes down and how her FTC sounds if she makes it there.

Tegan

• Jury
By Mat
Kylie wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:43:04 pm
Mat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:50:02 pm I cant wait. I hope they are all viscous
Uh, sure man, I hope for your sake they're all thick and sticky too. icon_drinks
I used viscous and not vicious. I think we were going for think and sticky last night though.

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Tegan wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:57:28 pm Should we all give our thoughts on the final 5? I think this is a really dynamic end-game and could go any which way. I think we wound up taking out a lot of the bigger threats leaving some of the more UTR and savvier players still in the game, good for them!

Jarrad: I've pegged him as the winner since the beginning of the merge. He has such a way of making you feel good about your relationship with him and he's always been involved in everything, at least while I was still in there. Of the final 5, I've put him as the "biggest name" of them all and most likely to get my vote. I think he could have an uphill battle to get to the end, though?

Ben: I didn't know him very well in the game and I think he played a big role in my elimination? (I don't really know what happened there tbh?) But he seemed to of played a big role in it and he's playing a big role moving forward with idols and immunities, so it's pretty impressive to see. I think after Jarrad, he has a good shot at my vote.

Sharn: I love Sharn! I feel like she is played a great Sandra Diaz-Twine game and if it's not her getting the boot, she's cool with it; she's all about self-preservation. I've respected her game a lot and I think she could be a real contender depending on who she's at the end with. She's clearly playing strategically with her powers and she's always been social with people on opposite sides of the fence which I think is commendable.

David: I don't know much about his game because we were on opposite sides for the majority of it, however I feel like he always tried to keep his finger on the pulse with me and I always appreciated it. I think he's a great talker and I really enjoyed interacting with him. To me, he played a bit of a Michele Fitzgerald game in the sense he wasn't always calling the shots necessarily but he had good relationships and a lot of his friends wound up on jury? Idk!

Daisy: She's been a big OTT personality but I haven't seen much strategy from her so I can't say much about her gameplay. She was always so fun to talk to and interact with though but I don't think that's enough for me to want to award her with a vote but I'd be open depending on how the rest of the game shakes down and how her FTC sounds if she makes it there.
Winning Games - Ben/Sharn/Dave
No Chance in Hell even if its a F2 and its just them - Daisy/Jarrad

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Tegan wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:57:28 pm Should we all give our thoughts on the final 5? I think this is a really dynamic end-game and could go any which way. I think we wound up taking out a lot of the bigger threats leaving some of the more UTR and savvier players still in the game, good for them!

Jarrad: I've pegged him as the winner since the beginning of the merge. He has such a way of making you feel good about your relationship with him and he's always been involved in everything, at least while I was still in there. Of the final 5, I've put him as the "biggest name" of them all and most likely to get my vote. I think he could have an uphill battle to get to the end, though? I personally think Ben is the biggest name, I think Jarrad did a great job socially with all of us on jury and that is why "we" all think highly of him, but what did he do? He basically shut down the last three rounds, other than yesterday go look at his challenge scores and if you could read the pity party DMs. He will never get my vote and I would encourage you to do the same or ask him enough questions if/when the time comes to prove it was blatantly obvious that he was a passenger in this game and did nothing worthy of a win. If "blindsiding" me is his biggest move, I give that to Sharn and her power.

Ben: I didn't know him very well in the game and I think he played a big role in my elimination? (I don't really know what happened there tbh?) But he seemed to of played a big role in it and he's playing a big role moving forward with idols and immunities, so it's pretty impressive to see. I think after Jarrad, he has a good shot at my vote. Has really gained steam since pulling the move of the game and taking out Sarah. Not much for the talking, but hes playing to win clearly and if he makes the end and gets a chance to sell his game, I could see myself voting for him.

Sharn: I love Sharn! I feel like she is played a great Sandra Diaz-Twine game and if it's not her getting the boot, she's cool with it; she's all about self-preservation. I've respected her game a lot and I think she could be a real contender depending on who she's at the end with. She's clearly playing strategically with her powers and she's always been social with people on opposite sides of the fence which I think is commendable. Played fantastic, but did not get close to anyone. If she pulls it off and gets the goats to FTC with her, especially 2 goats that think they are lions, I will gladly vote for Sharn. If she makes it against Ben and or Dave it will be an uphill battle for Sharn just for me, but she certainly is a frontrunner in my eyes. Played a great game, just not the type I want to vote for as of today, but really I see her getting a lot of votes in the end.

David: I don't know much about his game because we were on opposite sides for the majority of it, however I feel like he always tried to keep his finger on the pulse with me and I always appreciated it. I think he's a great talker and I really enjoyed interacting with him. To me, he played a bit of a Michele Fitzgerald game in the sense he wasn't always calling the shots necessarily but he had good relationships and a lot of his friends wound up on jury? Idk! My bias is showing here, but this guy was solid all the way through AND played double agent for us come merge. A thankless UTR job that pretty much pisses everyone off once people start getting voted out. You all dont want to vote for Dave the same reason you do want to vote for Jarrad. Jarrad was your buddy and Dave was your fake buddy. But this guy did more in one round than Jarrad has done all game. So much info flowed through Dave and although he was not tight with many of you, he knew when and where the votes were going so that we could vote most of you out. I am going to sell Dave hard every chance I get so if you think he has no shot, ask me a question and I will answer to the best of my ability. Same for Jarrad to be fair, tell me why you would want to vote for him and ill be happy to shoot holes into that.

Fun to play with and against, not sure she could beat herself in FTC.

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
@Tegan I would be shocked if Jarrad is voted out per Sharn trying to drag him to the end and Ben/Sharns bigger targets. Daisy hates him, so that might cost him, but he is almost a shoe in for FTC cause why would you vote for him?

Mat

• Jury
By Michelle
Mat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:37:36 am @Tegan I would be shocked if Jarrad is voted out per Sharn trying to drag him to the end and Ben/Sharns bigger targets. Daisy hates him, so that might cost him, but he is almost a shoe in for FTC cause why would you vote for him?
id vote for jarrad lmao someone sounds a lil salty :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Michelle

• Jury