By Sharn
I hope some of you have enjoyed my random posts about music. I have eclectic tastes. Baden was hoping that I designate a theme song for everyone on the jury if I made the F2. I didn't make it, but I'll grace y'all with the theme songs anyway. These songs are mostly based on my relationship with you and how I saw you in terms of the story this season.

Nova - There isn't a lyric that better describes Nova's time in the game other than "None of you bitches is fuckin with me! I get a new hater every day!" A rich, threatening, bad bitch that was surrounded by haters. She had no chance but still went out of her way to do her best.

Tessa - The gossip queen herself babbling on about whatever crossed her mind good or bad. I saw her as reveling in causing trouble...even when she was the one in trouble.

Kylie - Someone has to be painted as a villain every season. This queen bee didn't disappoint in any area of the game. Unapologetically a huge adversary/obstacle for most people.

Tegan - Let's face it. Everybody wanted to fuck Tegan. She was highly coveted in this game and for good reason. While the original was upbeat and happy, I like this somber rendition for Tegan. We learned that being idolized can lead to a tragic fate!

Baden - This guy had an insatiable taste for excitement that wasn't probably quenched until he was booted. Nothing like getting blindsided to make you feel alive! He lit a fire under everyone's ass with arguably one of the most iconic moments when he publicly released that voice memo to the entire tribe.

Sarah - While Sarah was very sweet and well liked by virtually everyone, she was also not to be fucked with as seen by her explosive blindside. No one underestimated her in the game, and for good reason.

Michelle - Arguably responsible for wrecking the most threatening alliance in the game. I picture Michelle holding herself back a lot most of the time... until it was time to unleash. Michelle proved that she could impact the game with her well-rounded triple threat status. Definitely a wolf in disguise.

Mat - Mat's relationship with Jarrad is big on my mind. Jarrad had a change of heart at some point when it came to his alliance with Sarah/Mat/Kylie/David. Unlike the song, unfortunately, Mat didn't know from the start.

Daisy - Daisy wakes up and chooses violence every day. She parties with Dionysus himself, and despite being a little dangerous, she'll make you wanna party too.

Ben - It would be easy to queue a psychedelic song noting his lackadaisical demeanor when it comes to socializing, but it's more fun to highlight what he represented in terms of the story of this game. I'm not a doctor, but I would definitely diagnose Ben with bad bitch syndrome, because he was fearless, strong in challenges, confident and unbothered af. The definition of Heavy Metal & Reflective!

Jarrad - I feel like Jarrad struggled to get a grapple of the game when it mattered the most, costing him some valuable relationships in the process. Yet, nothing was done out of malice or intentionality. Just... fumbling.

David - It was all great with David until it wasn't. Nothing lasts forever in the game of Survivor where our relationships are all born to die. There is only one winner in Survivor. Like death, we choose to suspend disbelief in order to enthrall ourselves in these relationships even if just for the moment.

There ya go, Baden. Do I have your vote?
Tessa, Michelle, Daisy and 2 others liked this

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
Oh Sharn, these are fantastic.

I would never in a million years expected anyone to try to paint me as the villain, but I take it as a high honor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kylie

• Jury
By Sharn
Kylie wrote: ↑Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:16:03 am Oh Sharn, these are fantastic.

I would never in a million years expected anyone to try to paint me as the villain, but I take it as a high honor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Well we surely tried our best! lol

Sharn

• Jury
By Kylie
Sharn wrote: ↑Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:03:31 am

So it seems! Just out of curiosity, what were my crimes? Was it just the blackmail? Or did you also consider the various murders?
Baden liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Baden
Kylie wrote: ↑Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:16:08 am

So it seems! Just out of curiosity, what were my crimes? Was it just the blackmail? Or did you also consider the various murders?
You've been charged with "would've dragged me to f7 at best if I flipped on Tessa and then voted me out because you were closer with Mat/Sarah/Jarrad" :rofl: :rofl:

Baden

• Jury
By Sharn

The blackmail thing was definitely the highlight despite Daisy opening herself up for that. There was also a point shortly after the merge where you were aggressively asking my 3.0 tribe questions to find cracks. There were a few people who also noticed the aggression. I forget the exact context, but I also remember Sarah and Mat humoring my complaints about you being so pushy, so I ran back to others and just kind of repeated our conversation to others.

Sharn

• Jury
By Kylie
Sarah was so sweet to warn me that you were saying things about me, I just never envisioned the magnitude of the picture you were trying to paint. :laugh:
Sharn liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Sharn
Kylie wrote: ↑Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:05:53 am Sarah was so sweet to warn me that you were saying things about me, I just never envisioned the magnitude of the picture you were trying to paint. :laugh:
The devil works hard, but Sharn worked harder.
Sarah liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Mat
Sharn do you think w/I didn’t know Jarrad turned?

Mat

• Jury
By Baden
Sharn wrote: ↑Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:00:12 am
Baden - This guy had an insatiable taste for excitement that wasn't probably quenched until he was booted. Nothing like getting blindsided to make you feel alive! He lit a fire under everyone's ass with arguably one of the most iconic moments when he publicly released that voice memo to the entire tribe.
It's Baden, bitch!
Michelle, Sharn liked this

Baden

• Jury
By Sharn
Mat wrote: ↑Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:03:25 am Sharn do you think w/I didn’t know Jarrad turned?
No, I thought you knew he turned.

The song is about the singer’s girlfriend moving from the west coast where they lived to the east coast. He’s realizing during their long distance relationship that she cheated on him. Depressingly, he says that he knew from the start.

For you, I flipped it. Because your alliances with with Kylie Jarrad and crew was built on such a foundation of loyalty (it seemed), you were blindsided that he would flip on you the way that he did.
Kylie liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Mat
Ahhh, ok that makes more sense. Perfect song then.

Loyalty for sure, he didnt fire the first shot, but he didnt come clean about the Kylie vote and that is pretty much the same thing. I was hoping it would last that one last round to take you out. Would have changed everything.
Sharn, Kylie liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Kylie
Baden wrote: ↑Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26:05 am

You've been charged with "would've dragged me to f7 at best if I flipped on Tessa and then voted me out because you were closer with Mat/Sarah/Jarrad" :rofl: :rofl:
So I'm guilty of offering you a better outcome than what you were able to come up without me? Got it. :D

Kylie

• Jury
By Baden
My MO was completely public knowledge and I openly admitted I was a dangerous wildcard player, and you think I would've opted for playing it safe and guaranteeing a loss rather than shake up my position and actually have a chance at winning?

Baden

• Jury
By Kylie
Baden wrote: ↑Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:17:11 pm My MO was completely public knowledge and I openly admitted I was a dangerous wildcard player, and you think I would've opted for playing it safe and guaranteeing a loss rather than shake up my position and actually have a chance at winning?
Nope, def don't think you'd have done it!

Kylie

• Jury
By Baden
Kylie wrote: ↑Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:21:39 pm
Baden wrote: ↑Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:17:11 pm My MO was completely public knowledge and I openly admitted I was a dangerous wildcard player, and you think I would've opted for playing it safe and guaranteeing a loss rather than shake up my position and actually have a chance at winning?
Nope, def don't think you'd have done it!
Good answer! :angel: F7 was a best case scenario for me anyway. Even if I had flipped, I had no way of knowing if you would even get me that far or if you'd boot me sooner. Honestly, if you wanted me to flip on Tessa, your best bet would've been to look past that one vote and made some plans that had us succeeding as a pair. Something concrete like "You, me, David, Mat, and Tegan can run until f5" would've been soooooooo much more valuable to me than "Flip and I'll keep you safe".

Baden

• Jury