-- 11th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Kylie
The advantage killed their alliance and took Mat out in one fell swoop. That is one hell of an advantage.

Put some whipped cream on top, the bananas have split. :teary:

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
Meet the Cosmopolites sordidus:

Is there a resemblance?

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
In happier news, my other new BFF is Tommy!!! Looks like I did guess him pre-merge, but I think I got coins for Hope, Tommy and one other at one time, completely obfuscating which vote was right. Tommy and I are practically neighbors and his job is based in my city! I predict a Mat/Kylie lunch date in the future!
bananalama bananalama
Lara Álvarez liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Current Banana tally:

icon_bananadance icon_bananadance icon_bananadance icon_mml :moon:

(Sarah gets credit as a banana ally)

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
I am remarkably apathetic about tonight's vote. It's not going to be David. I guess I'd like Sharn or Ben out next, as he'll have a much easier time beating the other two.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Well, I wasn't expecting that. This is going to be a shit show.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
There is a certain charm about Daisy sometimes. She now knows, or at least I believe she knows, that there was never a newbie. For a list maker, honestly, that one surprises me.

Mat walks in, looks around, comments how dead it is,

"Why is this so dead, Michelle is right? Y'all should be fighting or talking more shit or laughing at us, well them now.... 66 posts?"

So we perk up a little, then he comes into confs, complains about people enjoying being here, question six,

"I get that it is a milestone, but man these people are f*cking stoked to be on jury. Like if I had a crystal ball and knew I was going out in one of the next few rounds, sign me up for Jericho's spot. Are they all sandbagging, are they all just happy to be here?”

And nearly kills Ponderosa all over again, but Daisy, who may have missed all that, carries bravely on with her lists.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Tryna swing the votes to David. Might be an uphill battle. Might depend on his choices. I do like Jarrad as his goat over Daisy in some ways. Overall, still hard to see. Kinda murky.

I'm so dying to read Sharn's chats, surely she branched out from hotels and investment advice to form all these relationships she has with people. Apparently, she does have a personality, which is excellent news. This is an evidence-based conclusion. I could not have contributed indicators in support of the conclusion, but a literal jury of my peers says otherwise.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Well, today was everything.

Sharn, who, to be fair, IS a manager, SHREDDED Jarrad's strategy game the second she got out. (Also, I was meant to be the villain??? lmao. OMG WAS I THE VILLAIN???)

David's stock just went way up! Ben is out, Sharn is out, Jarrad himself said he was a puppet. He is a sweet guy, but he's not a good talker, I don't think he'll turn that all the way around into some sort of vote play by tomorrow, and still be able to identify his big moves.

Holy shit I couldn't have written today better. Nice show Poody! icon_popcorn

I still need to cross-check Sharn's story of my vote with Mat and the others, because??? Very confused still. I either owe Jarrad a HUGE apology, both Mat and I do, or Sharn was out of the loop about who knew what when.

In any case, it is looking good for David!
bananalama

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Well, I guess we can put that question to bed. Michelle was around and quickly confirmed that Jarrad was just a coattail rider on the plan to get me out. Having trouble thinking positive thoughts about him right now. But I'm sure I will feel differently after the season is over.

I did find him to be a lovely person when I spoke with him, so my hope that he didn't disguise anything that I would have major concerns about... but we shall just have to find out. He will probably still get a couple of votes from people that don't know how to vote correctly.

Also, I'm not completely sure how I feel about it, but I do still feel that my early reads on Sharn were pretty darn accurate.

She sure gave me a good front row seat of how to play this game completely differently. And look where it got her. Her way of playing was way less time consuming, I may have to consider it for the future.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Last night was bittersweet. I was fighting all game for an all-Imanpa final. But not like this. This vote may get ugly and brutal, which is the last thing I wanted for either of them. I truly expected my choice to be a Sophie's choice, it won't be. With Nova, Tessa and Baden virtually absent from discussions, their votes could go either way. The player who will be chosen as winner is not yet clear, the banana or the banana borer weevil.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
More clarity as the day went on.

Votes for David:
Sharn, Sarah, Kylie, Mat, Baden, Nova (6)

Maybe votes for David: Daisy – Called Jarrad a goat, Ben – Feud with Jarrad (2)

Jarrad votes:
Michelle, Tegan – Might vote Jarrad with Michelle (2)

Unknown: Tessa (1)

I don't see the six of us changing our minds, and I think one or more of the others will lean David.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
I'm not sure yet if I'll ask Jarrad any questions. I'll get some fake apology or more of what he's dishing out in his speech and I would really rather not hear either. I haven't decided yet. I definitely don't hate the guy or anything like that at all, and I don't want to roast him, I just feel like I hardly know him now.

I will probably ask David anything I think needs more clarification for the Jarrad leaners. Or maybe just something fun. Crossing all the things!

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
I thought I'd replied to this already, but it looks like I didn't. Sorry if it's a repeat.

Y'all probably saw that I did end up asking Jarrad a couple of questions. And David's questions were meant to clear up the issues that Michelle and I think maybe Tegan we're still bringing up about his choice of who to bring to each step of end game.

I was kind of surprised Michelle didn't ask him about it, since she seemed to be hinging her decision on it. But maybe not.

I don't even know. I mean, how can they even fault him for this? His choices turned out perfectly for him. It's annoying.

I think Sharn's post today with the music videos, which was absolutely fantastic, top rate, may have gotten David another vote or two. I suspect that may have already happened before these videos, as they were posted pretty late. But we'll see. Looking good.

I do hope Jarrad isn't too broken up about it. It's going to be kind of rough. But he'll have a lot of support, everybody liked him. I think. I did.

I'm so surprised that Sharn decided I was going to be the villain. And talks about it as if it was a done deal. It would explain why everyone has been so chilly towards me, except for Sarah and Mat of course. They've been amazing, so nice to get to know them.

But yeah, there's still a lot of subtle weirdness. I'm sure it'll get sorted out.

This is like upside down land for me. I am a strategist in my consulting firm, sure, but I come across as more of a helpful coach that just knows a lot of stuff. Most people think I'm on their side, which, at least most of the time, is true. When it's not true, I'm explicitly clear as to why not. I'm very direct.

Outside of blackmailing Daisy, I've been extremely positive this season. At least that's how I perceive myself, haha. I love that I'll be able to find out exactly how everyone else felt.

It's just funny that this has been my personality on both games, and now it's perceived in a different way.

My more-dedicated attempt at an UTR game on Kuril was combined with sheer fear about breaking the forum or posting something in public again or generally messing something up. I have more confidence this season, I guess that may have come out a little, haha.

Kylie

• Jury