By Daisy
Sarah wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:15:27 pm Curious, who is the player that actually did play the longest ago so far, is it David and I?
Did everyone here guess everyone left in the game alias's correctly?

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tegan
Mat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:37:36 am @Tegan I would be shocked if Jarrad is voted out per Sharn trying to drag him to the end and Ben/Sharns bigger targets. Daisy hates him, so that might cost him, but he is almost a shoe in for FTC cause why would you vote for him?
I honestly thought Jarrad was running things for a big portion of the merge at least up until my boot. I do think him letting me go was dumb bc I was super loyal to him and told him almost everything and I was a shield, but I guess if he's being viewed as irrelevant he doesn't need a shield. I guess in reality, I was the shield for you and Michelle, like Kylie was a shield for me. Ugh, hindsight...

To clarify my boot round, I was absolutely down to vote David out and then I wanted Sarah out bc of her idol but then it turned on you quick and I hesitated but agreed. I had Jarrad telling me he would do it if i wanted him to and still no idea how true that is but I said no, I preferred Ben to go because he legit ignored me lol.

Tegan

• Jury
By Tegan
Sarah wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:15:27 pm Curious, who is the player that actually did play the longest ago so far, is it David and I?
I was 10 years ago, almost to the day haha
Kylie, Sarah liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Tegan
Lara Álvarez wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:45:41 pm Pregunta - how many of you have watched Australian Survivor?
I watched S3, S4, Champs vs. Contenders, and now I'm watching the current season! I missed Champs v Contenders 2 and AS though. I'll go back after this season!

Tegan

• Jury
By Michelle
Tegan wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:39:10 am
oh my god you must have been a child!!!!!!

Michelle

• Jury
By Mat
Tegan wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:38:10 am
Mat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:37:36 am @Tegan I would be shocked if Jarrad is voted out per Sharn trying to drag him to the end and Ben/Sharns bigger targets. Daisy hates him, so that might cost him, but he is almost a shoe in for FTC cause why would you vote for him?
I honestly thought Jarrad was running things for a big portion of the merge at least up until my boot. I do think him letting me go was dumb bc I was super loyal to him and told him almost everything and I was a shield, but I guess if he's being viewed as irrelevant he doesn't need a shield. I guess in reality, I was the shield for you and Michelle, like Kylie was a shield for me. Ugh, hindsight...
I noticed you liked all of our goodbyes but his and Baden so I knew you felt betrayed by him and Jarrad was side dealing this whole time. Why he was blindsided on the Michelle vote or at least why I didn't tell him. Him and Dave are actually playing UTR middle games right now and Jarrad is burning bridges to get to the end and Dave really is not. Jarrad has been running nothing, but to his credit, he has been surviving using the meat shield strategy.

To clarify my boot round, I was absolutely down to vote David out and then I wanted Sarah out bc of her idol but then it turned on you quick and I hesitated but agreed. I had Jarrad telling me he would do it if i wanted him to and still no idea how true that is but I said no, I preferred Ben to go because he legit ignored me lol.
Someone clued me in to the plot, I think Daisy or Ben and that is when I decided it had to be you over Ben. Again I did not want Ben to get that advantage, but you had so so so many people loving and looking out for you, flipping it to you seemed like the smart move at the time. Who knows if it was right or now.

Mat

• Jury
By Tegan
Michelle, I can confirm I was 17 at the time of Malaysia LOL. I'm honestly a completely different person today than I was back then so I'm super grateful to have had the opportunity to return. I may have made the finals, but I was a 0-vote finalist and I'm way prouder of the game I played here. Having gone from a 0-vote finalist to being voted "most likely to win" is a storyline arc I can be happy with.

Mat, seeing how quickly things turned on me, I think some of y'all overestimated how connected I was :crine: I only really felt good with Baden and Jarrad, so I felt pretty burnt when they both ignored me during TC especially when they both told me I'd be fine going into it. I'm glad you picked up on me not liking their posts LOL.

I think Jarrad's had a phenomenal social game and he's been the one who has truly been really well connected, but I think he has a lot of work to prove his strategic game.
Daisy, Michelle liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Michelle
Tegan wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:58:12 am Michelle, I can confirm I was 17 at the time of Malaysia LOL. I'm honestly a completely different person today than I was back then so I'm super grateful to have had the opportunity to return. I may have made the finals, but I was a 0-vote finalist and I'm way prouder of the game I played here. Having gone from a 0-vote finalist to being voted "most likely to win" is a storyline arc I can be happy with.
losing finalist to mid jury threat boot storyline sisters :heart:
Tegan liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Sarah
Tegan wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:39:10 am
Its def you then. Tegan the OG :inlove:
Tegan liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Sarah
Tegan wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:58:12 am Mat, seeing how quickly things turned on me, I think some of y'all overestimated how connected I was :crine: I only really felt good with Baden and Jarrad, so I felt pretty burnt when they both ignored me during TC especially when they both told me I'd be fine going into it. I'm glad you picked up on me not liking their posts LOL.

I think Jarrad's had a phenomenal social game and he's been the one who has truly been really well connected, but I think he has a lot of work to prove his strategic game.
Honestly Sharn was the one who first told me everyone loved you and it really made sense. Also Baden was the first to suggest voting you to me :crine:

Also Jarrad hasn't really done much in my opinion, he didn't control anything and just went with the pack on every single vote. Kind of a lame strat for an all stars game.
Tegan, Mat liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Mat
Tegan wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:58:12 am Michelle, I can confirm I was 17 at the time of Malaysia LOL. I'm honestly a completely different person today than I was back then so I'm super grateful to have had the opportunity to return. I may have made the finals, but I was a 0-vote finalist and I'm way prouder of the game I played here. Having gone from a 0-vote finalist to being voted "most likely to win" is a storyline arc I can be happy with.

Mat, seeing how quickly things turned on me, I think some of y'all overestimated how connected I was :crine: I only really felt good with Baden and Jarrad, so I felt pretty burnt when they both ignored me during TC especially when they both told me I'd be fine going into it. I'm glad you picked up on me not liking their posts LOL.

Jarrad has one shot with me to own his move. If he does that, I might give him a fair shake. But if he learned anything about me from working "closely" together he will know what I value in this game and blaming others for the moves they made you make and pointing fingers ain't it. Own it or I will do everything I can to make sure you lose.

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Sarah wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:16:41 am
Tegan wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:58:12 am Mat, seeing how quickly things turned on me, I think some of y'all overestimated how connected I was :crine: I only really felt good with Baden and Jarrad, so I felt pretty burnt when they both ignored me during TC especially when they both told me I'd be fine going into it. I'm glad you picked up on me not liking their posts LOL.

Honestly Sharn was the one who first told me everyone loved you and it really made sense. Also Baden was the first to suggest voting you to me :crine:

Also Jarrad hasn't really done much in my opinion, he didn't control anything and just went with the pack on every single vote. Kind of a lame strat for an all stars game.
Great strategy to get to the end, not a winning formula unless you drag two bigger goats with you.
Sarah liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Tegan
Sarah wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:16:41 am

I really thought I was one of the only people sticking up for Baden on our "side" of the early merge so it's kinda funny he left unanimously right after me :heart: hehe. I never really had Sharn's back so it's no surprise she would but I really thought I was beneficial to Baden's game bc there was no way I was ever voting him out lol

I agree that Jarrad's not really done much though. I think his power just laid in having access to a lot of information and being connected. It's up to him to make something happen with that information and influence though and I've not really seen much of anything. Especially with my boot... he and Baden were my top 2 and I think that was a missed opportunity to make something happen for himself and he fell flat. In a normal game, I think being social enough and connected enough to be involved in most/all votes is enough, but this is All-Stars!!
Sarah, Mat liked this

Tegan

• Jury