By Michelle
Kylie wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:04:33 pm Michelle, how do you see current alliances. Who is most loyal to who?
i was never in any alliances :rofl: but ughhhh god its so hard to say whos loyal to who everyone is such a cutthroat bitch i think theyre all ready to do whatever it takes to get to the end lmao

Michelle

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:15:07 pm
Kylie wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:04:33 pm Michelle, how do you see current alliances. Who is most loyal to who?
i was never in any alliances
I guess if you never thought you were, you weren't.

Kylie

• Jury
By Michelle
Kylie wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:17:44 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:15:07 pm
i was never in any alliances
I guess if you never thought you were, you weren't.
there was the 7 that was real but there were side alliances within that i wasnt in and i don’t know if there were others too... now i think david and mat are still good with eachother from when they were working with you..daisy feels betrayed by everyone but ben so he prob got her trust rn... sharn and mat worked together on this vote for sure.... jarrad was allegedly out of the vote but i think he might be safe unless these ppl are really gonna let ben get further

Michelle

• Jury
By Sarah
true. i think mat and dave are prob the closest now. mat and sharn dont trust each other, i could see him gunning for her tomorrow and vice versa
Mat, Michelle liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Kylie
The 6 alliance, which is where we were when Daisy flipped out of it, would still be in the game at this point had you or Tegan stayed with it.

Kylie

• Jury
By Baden
Honestly between Sharn or Mat, whichever one gets the other voted out first, I really don't see much way for anyone else to win at this point. Maybe Ben or David can pull something off if they get rid of them both? Obviously I'm open to hearing everything they have to say, but I don't see a world where Jarrad or Daisy take it at all.
Sarah liked this

Baden

• Jury
By Michelle
Baden wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:58:40 pm Honestly between Sharn or Mat, whichever one gets the other voted out first, I really don't see much way for anyone else to win at this point. Maybe Ben or David can pull something off if they get rid of them both? Obviously I'm open to hearing everything they have to say, but I don't see a world where Jarrad or Daisy take it at all.
Jarrad is doing really good!!!!!!!! He's been in a great position the entire game and always knows whats going on..super good player

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
I could probably see myself voting for Daisy in a F2 with David... i love that crazy bitch shes still playing the game hard and she cant be killed

Michelle

• Jury
By Kylie
I can see voting for any of Mat, David or Jarrad at this point, all very worthy winners. I could consider Sharn, were she to make it to FTC, if she was able to believably explain how any of the moves she made were hers.

Daisy, Sharn, and Ben's social games all seem to be lacking in different, but fairly significant ways, so much so that I am not sure how I could justify voting for them to win at this point.

I'd love a winner that was great strategically and socially, cared enough to put the daily time and effort in, won some clutch comps, and made some all-star-worthy moves.

Kylie

• Jury
By Michelle
Kylie wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:34:17 pm I'd love a winner that was great strategically and socially, cared enough to put the daily time and effort in, won some clutch comps, and made some all-star-worthy moves.
Kylie liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Sarah
Kylie wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:34:17 pm I can see voting for any of Mat, David or Jarrad at this point, all very worthy winners. I could consider Sharn, were she to make it to FTC, if she was able to believably explain how any of the moves she made were hers.

Daisy, Sharn, and Ben's social games all seem to be lacking in different, but fairly significant ways, so much so that I am not sure how I could justify voting for them to win at this point.

I'd love a winner that was great strategically and socially, cared enough to put the daily time and effort in, won some clutch comps, and made some all-star-worthy moves.
Sharn seems to think every move is hers though and she hasn't won anything. At least Mat has! :crine:
Kylie liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Kylie
Did anyone get a good social game going with Sharn or Ben? Like, overall top-three relationships level good?

Kylie

• Jury
By Sarah
omg this new challenge. I definitely may have said a couple mean things, i wanna see the quotes Jon!!! :crazy:
Kylie liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Michelle
Kylie wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:18:03 pm Did anyone get a good social game going with Sharn or Ben? Like, overall top-three relationships level good?
I got pretty closeish with sharn especially considering i didnt meet her thil the merge

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
Sarah wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:19:57 pm omg this new challenge. I definitely may have said a couple mean things, i wanna see the quotes Jon!!! :crazy:
i want to guess too can we get the challenge for fun :rofl:
Kylie, Sarah liked this

Michelle

• Jury