-- 9th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
By Lara Álvarez
Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format:

Episode 01
Joaquin

I can't stand the smell of you sweating out the alcohol from yesterdays reward. Please leave my island.
-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :slight_smile:

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Baden
Day 7 Vote:

Harry.

"You're an absolute legend, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!"

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
I forget which day in the game this is but the date is 7/27 if that helps...

Mark.

"I'd say it was nice knowing you, but I barely know you at all. Don't be a stranger."

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
8/1/2021

Jericho.

The fact you're suggesting we vote out Kylie tells me exactly how much you're invested in the game right now. Had fun talking with you while we had the chance to.

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
Changing my message:

Jericho.

From the sound of it, it's either you or me tonight. I don't have an Idol, so I pray to whatever god cares to listen that you don't, either. Good luck. PS, I still think it's funny that you suggested we vote out Kylie, and that shows me exactly how invested you are in the game right now.

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
Day 18, 8/2/2021

Nova.

You're an icon, a power player, and you could win this whole thing. Exactly why you need to go. I love you lots as a friend, but you scare me as far as the game is concerned.

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
Day 19, 8/3/2021

Sarah.

I wish there was another way. I'm so sorry it had to come to this tonight.

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
Day 20, 8/4/2021

Kylie.

If this works, then the entire game really has been rewritten, and anything's possible. If it doesn't, I'm screwed. I wish you luck, but I wish myself more luck.

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
Day 21, 8/5/2021

Tegan.

How on earth did we manage to get the vote narrowed down to two of my best friends in the whole game? Not this...

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
Did.... Wtf? Did I not submit it? Clearly it wouldn't have mattered anyway but for the record it would've been Mat

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
Had it all typed out and everything on my lapt aaaaaand no it didn't go through... Rip me I guess.

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
Day 24, 8/8/2021

Mat.

Some real craziness is happening tonight. Hopefully I'll get to tell you all about it at FTC, and not a moment sooner.

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
I'm actually gonna vote on time tonight!

Day 31, FTC!

David.

Mad respect to you both, those answers opened things up a lot for me. But David succeeded where I failed, and I can't in good conscience ignore that hustle. Congrats, icon!

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
No post game confessional thread so I just wanna post it here. I can never thank you guys enough for all the work that went into every single second of this season, and it really has been helping me mentally over the last month to help get me out of a dark place irl for me. I've been questioning a lot about myself, and whether I'm really cut out for the situations I'm facing right now, and being able to come back and play such a balls to the wall game this time around really helped remind me that I'm capable of so much more than anyone else would've clocked me for! I got to grow really close to a handful of absolutely amazing people, and I can promise you that I'll be around the Stranded community a lot tighter than lurking like I did post-Tanzania.

It's pushing 2am now, and after airing so much of my tea in a Discord call that lasted for hours after the winner reveal, I'm realizing how few words I have left (for once, I know) to continue to do the praises of both the cast and crew that made this season the legendary game that it was! It's gonna feel so weird over the next couple weeks to wake up and not log in first thing to the forum. I'm just trying to accept the fact that the game is over at all. This has been a hell of a ride, and by far the best ORG experience I've played in some 7 years of doing this all over the internet. :hug:

I've struggled my whole life with finding my niche and really getting to dig my feet in and keep growing with genuinely good people, and I've wrestled for years with the paranoia of wondering what people are gonna think of me, if anything at all, after I'm gone for good. The fact that some stupid, wonderful, online game is able to conjure up such powerful emotion and give me the strength to become so vulnerable in that regard amazes me to no end. The only Survivor experience that could ever top this for me is getting flown out to Fiji and doing it for real. If I manage that, I'll be sure to give you guys a shout-out :wink:

What else is there to say, really? Thank you. Thank you! I'm so indescribably grateful for the chance to come back after being so forgettable and unnoteworthy last time. I hope I made you guys proud, because I know I made myself proud! It's been so long since I had any ORG experience at all, let alone such a good one, and I'm waiting at the edge of my seat, chomping at the bit for another go! Any idea when Isolated apps are dropping next? :cool:

I don't think I'm ready to fully log out of the forum just yet, but for now, this is Sirps, FKA Vince Moua, AKA Baden Gilbert, signing off. :heart:
Lara Álvarez liked this

Baden

• Jury