-- 12th Place - 2nd Juror - Voted Out 6-5-1 --
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format:

Episode 01
Joaquin

I can't stand the smell of you sweating out the alcohol from yesterdays reward. Please leave my island.
-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :)

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Tessa
PREVOTE: MARK-

you must fall so I can fly. Mistake? Maybe. RIP my little synthetic lifeform.

Tessa

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tessa
TRIBAL 6- Prevote: Kristie

A queen dies tonight. Honored to be one of the blades that strikes you down.

Tessa

• Jury
By Tessa
TRIBAL 8: MARK

Rule 2- Doubletap

Tessa

• Jury
By Tessa
MERGE TRIBAL PREVOTE- JERICHO

RIP MR. MEME <3

Tessa

• Jury
By Tessa
EPSIODE 8 PREVOTE: Kylie

<3

Tessa

• Jury
By Tessa
EPISODE 9 PREVOTE: SARAH

I want to be the prettiest girl here and that means you have to go

Tessa

• Jury
By Tessa
WINNER VOTE: DAVID

both played great games in their own way though! I'm here for a cuthroat king tho

Tessa

• Jury