By Sarah
Hey guys! I figured I'd make a thread so we can coordinate a time we can all meet to work on this challenge today. I'll be available whatever time works for everyone personally.

What do you guys think? Anyone have any fun strats? :smile:

Sarah

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
Great call. I was thinking and possibly 1 person running the search and 6 people looking. Then if you find a word you say the Row and Column it’s in.

Like r2c6 - kangaroo

Any other ideas? A 7 person word search is tougher than it sounds.
Casey, Michelle, Sarah liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Sarah
Yeah maybe we can each be assigned a word to find or something like we number ourselves 1-7

Sarah

• Jury
By Michelle
Damn, this is a tough one to figure out how to best coordinate it for the fastest strategy icon_dunno But I'll be around today, I'm down to help in whatever way is needed!
Sarah liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Jarrad
I'll also be around for the day! One person will need to be in charge of uploading and finding the words. I think everyone else competing should do like what Mat said, that way it's easy to find the letter it starts from and just circle/highlight it from there.
Sarah liked this

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Sarah
To make this easier I've made a chat Arumbera 10.0 (since there are so many chats already lmao) and the pw is letswin :rofl:
Mat, Kylie liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Kylie
Hi all! It might be a good idea to find a practice word search, just with any kinds of words, and practice the challenge that way.
Michelle liked this

Kylie

• Jury