By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Before we get to tonight's NON-LIVE challenge there's some business to attend to. Sarah, because your bounty Tessa was voted out you now can purchase a mystery box if you so choose.

Mystery Box #1 - Costs 7 Coins
Mystery Box #4 - Costs 20 Coins
Mystery Box #5 - Costs 25 Coins

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Baden
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:14:52 pm
Ben wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:56:48 pm Hey, this ain't tribal council! Change that title!
Yes, sir.
Deadass was ready for there to just not be a challenge like "Okay Tessa go take a seat over there and someone's gonna head out right behind you!" Maybe I'm watching too much Big Brother?
Tegan, Sarah liked this

Baden

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Immunity Challenge #14 - Survival Sequences

C'mon in guys!

Overview: Tonight's Immunity Challenge is a memory quiz. When you post in the challenge thread, you will see three different sequences of survival items in the form of a gif. I will ask you a true or false question about what you just saw. Each sequence has 3 or 4 questions. THE GIF WILL LOOP, ends with "END SEQUENCE"!

Your time stops when you post your answers in your confessional.

The Survivor with either the most correct answers or in the event of a tie, who submitted their answers the fastest wins.

Example:

A gif could show "egg watermelon kiwi lime chicken milk vinegar lettuce salmon milk END SEQUENCE"

Example of a question for that sequence:

True or False: This meal has three different fruits in it.
True or False: Milk is the only ingredient to appear twice in the sequence.

Rules:
  • Each round I will post a gif of a sequence of items.
  • Following the gif, II will ask a series of True or False questions involving the sequence you just saw.
  • You can only submit your answers once, so do it carefully.
Deadline: 7:00c/8:00e Wednesday, August 4th. Tribal Council to follow at 8:00c/9:00e.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom