Alright time to find out what all this is about.

Everyone... Drop. Your. Buffs.

You have made the merge! All 14 of you are now part of the Uluru Tribe which will always wear Red. Congratulations.

Now to the fun part, I warned you at the start of the game that if a new player was to make the merge, they would receive the biggest power in Stranded History. Up until this point, each of the previous boots has been returning players. That means you may have to watch your back very carefully from here on out.

Furthermore, you were each asked to pick a number. These numbers have paired you up for the first Immunity Challenge. You and your partner will compete together for Individual Immunity. The winning duo is safe from the first Tribal Council, and it's an important one because the person voted out will NOT be joining the jury.

And because I feel like you don't have enough to contend with this season, we have 5 mystery boxes up for grabs. Each of these contains an advantage of varying degrees that can help you along the way. How do you get these boxes? That's where the Stranded Bounty comes into play. Each and every one of you now has a bounty on your head. Likewise, you have a bounty of your own. If your bounty is eliminated at one of the next 5 Tribal Councils, you will earn the power to pick one of the 5 mystery boxes at a price.

Who are your bounties? You've already selected them. The person who picked the same number as you is not only your partner in this immunity challenge, but they are also your Stranded Bounty.

Good luck, and I have a feeling this is going to be a VERY fun merge.
Tessa, Rebel Wilson liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom