Immunity Challenge #6 - Mate's Rate

Overview: For this challenge, 6 tribemates will rank the tribe from most important to least. You are not allowed to strategize with one another outside of who will be going and when. You cannot help each other rank or even strategize on how to best complete the challenge. It should be treated individually.

After filling out the survey you will then post the order that you think the tribe averaged out to in your confessional.

The tribe with the most correct answers wins.

I will give you a link to rank your tribemates, you do not have to do it manually :)

Rules:
- You are competing individually, you cannot help one another answer questions/strategize for how to answer them.

Required Tribemembers: 6

Time Limit: Challenge will end at 7:00c/8:00e sharp Sunday, July 25th. Results to be announced shortly afterwards.

Tribal Council will follow at 8:00c/9:00e, voting will be due at 8:20c/9:20e. You should prevote if you cannot be there live.

links coming up.
Daisy liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
I have the results of the challenge:

Papunya, with a score of -59, you will be seeing me at Tribal Council tonight at 8c/9e.

Arumbera, with 24, you will each receive 3 strandedcoin.

Now on to the auction for the swap power. Here's how this will work.

The lowest ranking member on each tribe will have the opportunity to bid on the Swap Power, this is a silent auction starting now and ending at 8. You should message me to bid. You can pool money. Only Mark, Kristie, and Sharn are allowed to bid on this power.

Good luck :)

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom