Immunity Challenge #2 - LookyRoos

Overview: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!! For this challenge I will ask you to find me specific images of AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR contestants. Your time starts when you post in the challenge thread. Your time stops when you post all the images in your CONFESSIONAL FORUM. You only get ONE submission, so make it count.

Four players from your tribe must compete. The tribe with either the least correct submissions or the slowest overall time loses and will see me at Tribal Council tomorrow.

Rules:
- Your submission must be in your confessional forum.
- You must submit all of the images in one submission, no redos.
- You can post still images or short gifs.
- Your time starts when you reply to the challenge thread, your time stops when you post your submission in your confessional.

Required Tribemembers: 4

Time Limit: Challenge will end at 7:00c/8:00e sharp Monday, July 19th. Results to be announced shortly afterwards.

Tribal Council will follow at 8:00c/9:00e, voting will be due at 8:30c/9:30e. You should prevote if you cannot be there live.

PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE UNCLEAR ON ANYTHING. ASK THEM HERE AND I WILL ANSWER THEM HERE.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
I see that Locky, Janine, and El are all still missing. If they do not show up by 8:00c/9:00e. Tribal Council will be canceled and all three will be pulled from the game, making this the final 20. Congrats!

Should this occur, BECAUSE the first two challenges were essentially a wash and all tribes are even at 5, we will apply a penalty to Arumbera and Tjoritja in the next Immunity Challenge.

Good luck, can't wait for this game to ramp up.

Those players' identities will be revealed shortly after they are removed.
Sarah, David, Daisy liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Sharn
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:09:03 pm Should this occur, BECAUSE the first two challenges were essentially a wash and all tribes are even at 5, we will apply a penalty to Arumbera and Tjoritja in the next Immunity Challenge.
Can we get further explanation on this part? It seems like an extra penalty for something we have no control over.

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Sharn wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:24:51 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:09:03 pm Should this occur, BECAUSE the first two challenges were essentially a wash and all tribes are even at 5, we will apply a penalty to Arumbera and Tjoritja in the next Immunity Challenge.
Can we get further explanation on this part? It seems like an extra penalty for something we have no control over.
Arumbera and Tjoritja finished at the bottom of the immunity challenges. Since you both had no tribal because of inactive you get a penalty

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Nova
Anders Ofvergard wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:29:00 pm
Arumbera and Tjoritja finished at the bottom of the immunity challenges. Since you both had no tribal because of inactive you get a penalty
I see where you're coming from, but if you look at the actual results, we lost 1 challenge, and tonight we will lose 1 member even though we won. So it's not like we're actually any better off than we would have been if we had attended tribal and lost Locky last night instead of tonight.
Jericho liked this

Nova

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Sarah wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:32:22 pm Can we buy immunity idol clues now since we won? ;)
Yes, Anumera can buy clue #1. Papunya and Imanpa can buy clue #2.

You cannot buy clue #2 if you have not purchased clue #1. Feel free to purchase both. Idol clues will go out at 8c/9e
Anders Ofvergard liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
Nova wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:32:40 pm
Anders Ofvergard wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:29:00 pm

I see where you're coming from, but if you look at the actual results, we lost 1 challenge, and tonight we will lose 1 member even though we won. So it's not like we're actually any better off than we would have been if we had attended tribal and lost Locky last night instead of tonight.
The argument could be made that the tribes that all won Immunity had to give up a tribe member that was their "buffer" had they gone to council. As I see it, each tribe lost an inactive, but two tribes actually lost immunity challenges and didn't have to suffer any consequences for it. These are the consequences.
Baden, Christer Falck liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom