By Ben
Sharn wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:58:57 pm
David wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:57:06 pm
Tessa wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:53:34 pm Who were your least favorite people to talk to?

Mark and I actually got along well for our short time together. lol
Same. Only person who ever left me coins.

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
Jarrad wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:47:29 pm I would also like to mention that I think I had a strategic leg up on making it a priority to target both Mat and Kylie before David did. Although I could have used either of them staying for even a round or two longer, I specifically took it upon myself to separate myself from that group which I don't think David can say he safely managed to do, so it's a good example of how I specifically used my own social game to break free from that and still end up in the finals, and hopefully win the game.
Yeah, this one is hard to swallow Jarrad. Michelle came into jury and was EXPLICITLY clear that she and Tegan came up with the vote Kylie plan independent of you and then told you and, apparently, Baden about it. Baden even made a voice chat pretending it was his idea. Now you're here trying to take some credit for it too. Unless Michelle is lying, and why would she, you were a neither a vote nor a decision-maker on my boot and this revisionistic stuff ain't it.

Kylie

• Jury
By Michelle
Kylie wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:00:16 pm
Jarrad wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:47:29 pm I would also like to mention that I think I had a strategic leg up on making it a priority to target both Mat and Kylie before David did. Although I could have used either of them staying for even a round or two longer, I specifically took it upon myself to separate myself from that group which I don't think David can say he safely managed to do, so it's a good example of how I specifically used my own social game to break free from that and still end up in the finals, and hopefully win the game.
Yeah, this one is hard to swallow Jarrad. Michelle came into jury and was EXPLICITLY clear that she and Tegan came up with the vote Kylie plan independent of you and then told you and, apparently, Baden about it. Baden even made a voice chat pretending it was his idea. Now you're here trying to take some credit for it too. Unless Michelle is lying, and why would she, you were a neither a vote nor a decision-maker on my boot and this revisionistic stuff ain't it.
that is not true i said me and jarrad talked about it together as a team for hours
Jarrad, Tegan liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Sarah
Jarrad wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:58:55 pm
Tessa wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:53:34 pm Who were your least favorite people to talk to?

Nova's character shenanigans were a bit annoying to navigate but I do think she would have been good to get along with aside from that. Mark didn't seem to have much flavor either, yeah. And Kristie. It's like every time I would message her, she just ignored me.
Ahem we stan Kristie in this house. :cool:
Sharn liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Tegan
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:00:48 pm
that is not true i said me and jarrad talked about it together as a team for hours
100% this on my end too
Jarrad, Michelle liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Baden
No, not quite.... I made the voice message before anybody said "Let's take the shot at Kylie," under the hopes that people would interpret it as *me* trying to take that shot. Neither of them explicitly came to me and said you name, either. Daisy had informed me previously that both Tegan and Michelle were interested in flipping on Imanpa4+Sarah, but as far as my PMs and chats go, I was the first person that specifically mentioned Kylie as opposed to just flipping. Even if I didn't come up with the idea first, I think I can still take credit for making it public to the point that people realized it was a feasible plan to go after. If that's the case, I can ague that I'm the first one who just said what everyone else was thinking, because Kylie, I think you would've murdered each and every one of us here in any FTC scenario, and that honestly terrified me.
Jarrad liked this

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
I never met Kristie, oof ):

Closest I got was a crackhead conspiracy theory with Daisy on Day 1 that she was the newbie because her behavior in the challenge threads was bizarre. I feel like I missed out on something legendary.

Baden

• Jury