By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Welcome to Final Tribal Council,

Jarrad and David,

You have come as far as you can in this game on your own. The power now shifts from the two of you to the jury of your peers. 11 people, you had a hand in voting out. You will now turn around and ask them to vote for you to win.

Let's bring in the members of our jury: Nova, Tessa, Kylie, Tegan, Baden, Sarah, Michelle, Mat, Daisy, Ben, and Sharn voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Here you may have an open discussion before the Jury votes. Jury, you have until 9:00c/10:00e sharp to get your final votes in.

Now is the time to cross-examine one another and get any information you need before this $100 decision.

Good luck!
Baden, Tessa, Michelle and 2 others liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jarrad
Kylie wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:03:20 pm Good evening, Were there any questions you weren't asked that you wished you had been?
Not necessarily, but I do at least want to address you and hope you see where I was coming from with agreeing to let you go the round that you did. In another life, I wanted us to go all the way as Imanpa, but I felt it was going to be better in the long run if I solidified my spot on the tribe. AND I also want you to know I loved getting to know you and am excited to link up afterwards so we can talk outside of strategy

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By David
Kylie wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:03:20 pm Good evening, Were there any questions you weren't asked that you wished you had been?
Hi again, I was thinking and hoping to be asked more about the currency system in the game, but it looks like Ben has brought it up partially here. If I had more time to ponder, I think there would be a few questions about my social game that I would have liked to be able to respond to in more thought out depth as well. I feel like I played quite a strong social game, that may have been hidden at times based on perceptions that I and others had created.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jarrad
Ben wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:04:00 pm I'm curious as to how many coins you each have now that we're at the end of the game.
zero! coins, schmoins, I used exactly as many as I needed :heart: also ben i am ESPECIALLY excited for after the game to talk to you >:)

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
Ben wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:04:00 pm I'm curious as to how many coins you each have now that we're at the end of the game.
I have 57 coins in my Bank of Stranded account. I would have had a bit less after F3, but I was the only person (I believe) who thought to bid on an advantage for the F3 live challenge. The hosts said there would be an advantage for every challenge remaining, but didn't announce a bidding period for this one since it was live. I bid anyways, which didn't end up impacting the outcome of the immunity.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jarrad
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:04:32 pm @both you win $100 and decide to treat yourself... what do you buy?
I think I'd spend 60 dollars of it to buy Guilty Gear -Strive- because I'm in a fighting-game phase of my life and it looks fun as fuck. And also I'd (hopefully, barring this is a thing) spend some of it to order a Austranded 2: Red Centre Survivor Buff (TM) to wear to commemorate the marathon we all just ran, and I'd spend the few dollars left over to buy my mom a house. :inlove:
Michelle liked this

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Ben
David wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:10:51 pm
I have 57 coins in my Bank of Stranded account. I would have had a bit less after F3, but I was the only person (I believe) who thought to bid on an advantage for the F3 live challenge. The hosts said there would be an advantage for every challenge remaining, but didn't announce a bidding period for this one since it was live. I bid anyways, which didn't end up impacting the outcome of the immunity.
Yeah, I thought that was odd that the final immunity challenge advantage wasn't ever mentioned.

57 coins, eh? That's impressive I don't think I had that many coins through the entirety of my game.
David liked this

Ben

• Jury
By Mat
Jarrad your answer to my Q, fantastic, scrappy and I loved it. So what the fuck is this weak shit? Your answer to Tegan RE: her vote out

"I had no idea you were even receiving any number of votes once tribal had started. It had been mentioned but I was confident it was going to be on Ben or Mat that night, and I was willing to do whatever I had to do to make it happen, but I was told from pretty much every person that I'd reached out to very shortly before votes were due, that it was going to be you. That night I hadn't even voted up until the very last minute of voting and so I think my avoidance of telling you the vote was on you was my own denial of it being real. I didn't want to tell you it because it's not how I imagined things going, and I felt hurt and betrayed in the same ways that you probably feel hurt and betrayed by my voting for you"

-Who betrayed you?
-If you were willing to do just about anything to save Tegan and you had some much info coming and going, why wait till right before votes are due to find out where votes are going?

Mat

• Jury
By Ben
Jarrad wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:08:56 pm
zero! coins, schmoins, I used exactly as many as I needed :heart: also ben i am ESPECIALLY excited for after the game to talk to you >:)
!!!

Ben

• Jury
By David
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:04:32 pm @both you win $100 and decide to treat yourself... what do you buy?
If we are talking strictly treating myself to luxury, no expenses or other options, then probably a pair of Jordan 35's. My basketball shoes got blown out in the sole, and I play quite often!
Michelle liked this

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Baden
Ben wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:13:00 pm
Jarrad wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:08:56 pm
!!!
Ben are you cheating on me? :broken:
David liked this

Baden

• Jury