By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
I'm pretty sure you're all there, but if you would like to, please head to the discord server for the reunion!

https://discord.gg/KqJsgwVg

And tomorrow at 8c/9e will be the awards ceremony live also on the server where you will see the fan favorite results. I have a poll for you all to fill out that I will tag you in on the server for player of the season as well :)
David, Sarah liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Kylie
Tegan wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:03:37 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:00:48 pm
Kylie wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:00:16 pm

Yeah, this one is hard to swallow Jarrad. Michelle came into jury and was EXPLICITLY clear that she and Tegan came up with the vote Kylie plan independent of you and then told you and, apparently, Baden about it. Baden even made a voice chat pretending it was his idea. Now you're here trying to take some credit for it too. Unless Michelle is lying, and why would she, you were a neither a vote nor a decision-maker on my boot and this revisionistic stuff ain't it.
that is not true i said me and jarrad talked about it together as a team for hours
100% this on my end too
I'll drop it after this, but I didnt say y'all didnt talk, just that (I recall) michelle saying he wasn't part of the decision to do it.

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By David
Thank you everyone. It's hard to even put it into words right now. This means so much to me.

We did it Lucy! I knew if I was ever going to play again, I absolutely had to go balls to the wall to respect your legacy. I hope you would have been proud. Rest in Power <3
Baden, Jericho, Kylie and 5 others liked this

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Mat
Sharn wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:58:57 pm
David wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:57:06 pm
Tessa wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:53:34 pm Who were your least favorite people to talk to?

Mark and I actually got along well for our short time together. lol
Me too. I spoke Mark

Mat

• Jury