By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
This is Michelle's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads. Final 3, remember... this is not for you to address each other, but to talk to the jury. In-fighting amongst the Final 3 should be reserved for the Live Final Tribal Council on Sunday.

Jury, you have until Saturday at 8c/9e to post your statements/questions to the Final 3. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 10 other jurors to get to. Please no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread. There is a live Final Council on Sunday where you will get to address everyone live about the statements they have made and ask follow-ups.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Michelle
Hi boys! Sorry that I took so long!!!!! Just want to start this off by saying congratulations on making it to the F2!!! You did what we all couldn’t and for that reason you played the season right and one of you will be rewarded for it! One of you will join me in the 2nd place losing finalist club but regardless of who it is and what im about to say i do think you should both be proud of the games you played I love a good UTR game and you both played solid games with lots of strengths! im really late so i dont want to have to come in here with a long list of questions to make you answer last minute when im still waiting to see what you have to say to some of the other's first so I’ll save anything unresolved for the live tribal and just address y'all.... i promise not going to tell either of you to suck a colostomy bag dry but i am michelle and i have something to say...

David i think youre a great guy and it was an unfortunate series of how the cards were dealt that we never really got to connect in the game… the way the merge started with easy jericho/nova boos i just saw you as Papunya3.0 Member#4, and then at the Tessa vote I just saw you as Kylies Minion #4 (then transferred to Mat after her death), and then once I was gone you were the extra number for Sharn/Ben……

At one point you said to me “I don't think people have really seen me as my own individual in this game yet, at least often times not. I'm hoping that at this point, people will see that I do want to play my own game, thats part of the message I tried to send last vote.” …...and you were right right!

i had never seen you as an individual in this game… and i dont think that anything you did before or after that moment really proved to me the message you wanted it to… i know it was the narrative that you were trying to push…. and thats great i love that you were trying to set yourself up for a storyline and youre fighting for your crown here with it…. But i dont think it aligns with reality??? Like when you say in your speech that your target got so big…. It gives me delusion vibes…. like the story you’re telling is just that… a story…. Bc the reason youre sitting there is because you werent a target and when you follow up that statement by boasting about your awareness the delusion vibes become enriched with irony to me…..

You briefly mentioned taking me out as something you could say you had a part of but i would have been voted out whether you were in the game or chilling on pluto… sharn and mat decided to vote me out and had the votes with ben and daisy you just also happened to be in the game still….. And thats your story… you were always just still in the game...that was good enough to get you to the end and maybe you can tell a good enough story to get people to think its a winning game and if it works it would be a winning game and id be happy to see you as the representation of our season…. but your strong used car salesman energy has always been pretty apparent to me and the moves you claim to make don’t fall remotely near worthy of the outwit category as you think they do which is making it hard for me to dive all in on your game :dunno:

Jarrad you and I got to play closely I knowwwww how entrenched in the dynamics of this game you were…. Your flow of information and connections to all sorts of people made me vote for you to be most likely to win in touchy subjects because i knew there were a bunch of us who were going to get cut and you were set up perfectly with the social game and strategic sense to make it to the end and you’re here!!!!!! You played great and stronger than people might realize but…… i think you need to own your game more because youre coming off a little bit like a pussy???? Like you and david are approaching this on two opposite ends of the spectrum and on the surface it seems like david is coming pretty strong tbh............. i don’t want you to be delusional i actually like that you can recognize the reality of your game and how you were aware of your positioning as not a threat instead of trying to claim to be something youre not.. But i know how well you played and i want to see you fight for this with passión

anyway i just got back from the wedding im super tired and i stopped at that dispensary on the way home so im feeling good and now kinda feel bad about maybe being casually cruel in the name of being honest david but truly you're both great i wish you the best of luck and i cant wait to get to know who you are after this :heart:
Jarrad, David liked this

Michelle

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By David
All respect, Michelle :heart:

Now that you've gone to the dispensary, maybe you can join me up here on Pluto.

How did you know I was a minon? Here is a live first look at me IRL:

I respect your decision at the end of the day. If you're looking to get 0% APR on a Used Miata, hit me up!
Michelle liked this

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts