By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Custom Posts
This is Sarah's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads. Final 3, remember... this is not for you to address each other, but to talk to the jury. In-fighting amongst the Final 3 should be reserved for the Live Final Tribal Council on Sunday.

Jury, you have until Saturday at 8c/9e to post your statements/questions to the Final 3. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 10 other jurors to get to. Please no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread. There is a live Final Council on Sunday where you will get to address everyone live about the statements they have made and ask follow-ups.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Sarah
Hello hello hello! 🥰 I would like to start off by complimenting you both on your social games, I like to believe I was friends with both of you and I really enjoyed all of our conversations. That being said, you both played similar games and I actually like you both so this is going to be a difficult decision. I'm going to keep this relatively short and sweet because that it my style. Goodluck! This is a tough jury full of all-stars and superfans. 😏

Jarrad, you seemed to have a realitively easy pathway to the end in this game from an outside perspective. What was your biggest struggle and how did you adapt to it in order to better your game?

David, do you like the weather better here in Australia or back in Indonesia? :wink:
Jarrad, David liked this

Sarah

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By David
Hi Sarah!

I appreciate the kind words. I'd like to think we were absolutely friends, and greatly look forward to speaking more once this is all over!

I'll keep it short and sweet too. I respect the difficult decision you and the other jurors have. I know I haven't played a perfect game, but it is one that I am proud of; one that I feel confident deserves to win the title of Sole Austranded Survivor. I'm also proud to sit here in front of all of you Superfans and Superplayers! I just made the latter up, patent pending :idea:

The weather in Indonesia is pretty nice, or so I'm told :cool: Ol' Davo is more in his element in Australia, though :hattip:

Sarah liked this

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jarrad
Jarrad, you seemed to have a relatively easy pathway to the end in this game from an outside perspective. What was your biggest struggle and how did you adapt to it in order to better your game?
Hey Sarah!

Just want you to know that I did talk food with a lot of people in this game but you were my ultimate foodie friend and I will forever be imagining you sipping margaritas in your hammock.

I also would like it to be known that I intentionally created the easiest path for me to the get to the end as much as I possibly could, but that there were a couple of notable struggles and adversities that went directly against my own plans that I had to adapt to further myself and make sure I wasn't the next to go. However, you asked specifically for my biggest struggle and I'd say my biggest struggle of the game was finding how to navigate the end game once Michelle had left. I had made very intentional and direct decisions to subtly betray members of our alliance in order to set myself for the best position, but it was all snubbed directly from Mat and David turning against me to vote out Michelle the round that Michelle had left. I was lied to directly by multiple people that entire round and was emotionally floored after that and immediately went to rectify the situation and figure out exactly what happened. I went directly to Mat and David and appealed to their emotions by letting them know I was upset, but in a way where I wasn't upset that Michelle had left, but that they had specifically kept me out of the loop. I did this along with Sharn as well, and painted the picture that I thought Michelle and Sharn were closer than Michelle and me, and Sharn seemed to buy it, saying that she had felt like she'd made a mistake, and that the final 3 that we had created of Michelle, Sharn, and me, was legit. I used Michelle's leaving as a way to actually become much closer to Sharn and through this relationship that was formed, plotted specifically with her during the round that Mat left to use her advantage on David, which was arguably her closest ally. I used Michelle's leaving to effectively vote Mat out of the game, and also caused a rift between Sharn and David, one that truly never mended up and including when she left. This all benefited me directly through intentional and careful usage of my social abilities, to keep the theme of big threats going and letting the remaining players see me as someone that wasn't directly threatening to any of their games, barring Ben, which ended up in my favor.

Can't wait to talk tonight <3

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe