By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
This is Tessa's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads. Final 3, remember... this is not for you to address each other, but to talk to the jury. In-fighting amongst the Final 3 should be reserved for the Live Final Tribal Council on Sunday.

Jury, you have until Saturday at 8c/9e to post your statements/questions to the Final 3. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 10 other jurors to get to. Please no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread. There is a live Final Council on Sunday where you will get to address everyone live about the statements they have made and ask follow-ups.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Tessa
You bitches are in my seat!

Congrats my two little nuggets for making it to the finale! I'm so impressed with the games you have played as I've heard jury members share a bit about your games and read your opening speeches. No matter what anyone says tonight I hope you both hold your head high as this was a phenominal group of players and YOU both outlasted ALL of us! My vote is still completely up in the air and so this is your time to convince me that you deserve it.

I want to keep my question brief because I know how tedious it is for you to type out ALL of these answers for needy jury members. Gosh you both will deserve a good hand massage when this is over. Lucky for you Sharn has volunteered for this after the game to atone for her sins.

ANYWAYS! I believe Survivor is an amazing game that is all about the relationship you have and how you use those to progress yourself forward within it. Tonight my question is about just that. We will be playing on of Tessa's favorite games.

FUCK, MARRY, KILL.

Because I believe each of these is imperative to a successful survivor game. I would like each of you to tell me who from this game you FUCKED, MARRIED, and KILLED and how that type of relationship propelled you to where you are.
1.FUCK- I believe that in the game of survivor you need to be able to successfully use people that you know in the long run you WONT return their investment in you. So which played did you use for your own self gain and fuck over when you were done with them. Tossing them out of the game like trash.
2. MARRY- I beleive every good survivor game is run on trsut and you always have to have that one person you TRUST and would go to bat for. So which player did you MARRY in this game and give them your loyalty.
3. KILL- I also beleive its impossble to work with everyone and there are player you need to get rid of you have no interest in working with that dont benefit you. SO who did you KILL in this game without giving them a second thought or a genuine chance to work with you.

FORMAT: (Please format like this)
1. FUCK: NAME- one sentence how this benefited your game
2.MARRY: - one sentence how this benefited your game
3. KILL: - one sentence how this benefited your game

1 follow up sentence if youd like.

Thank you both!
Mat, David, Jarrad liked this

Tessa

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By David
1. FUCK: Sharn- Our relationship provided the key for me to gain access to a lot of critical information, permitting me to be proactive in most of my decision making.
2.MARRY: Mat - Allegiance with a strong, intelligent player helped me to both reinforce my ideas with another perspective, and keep a threat in front of me.
3. KILL: Michelle - An exceptional triple threat who checked all of the boxes, holding no loyalty to me long term.

While I played a cut-throat game, I believe I was able to develop strong relationships that supported and strengthened my ability to sit in the Final 2.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jarrad
1. FUCK: MAT. After Ben won immunity that round, I knew there was absolutely nothing Mat could do for me except stand in my way of making it to the end, so I assertively voted him out, and painted the narrative that it was because of his and David's vote the previous round, but it was because I'd developed a more clear path to the end, and I didn't want it to include him.
2. MARRY: MICHELLE. Developing such a strong bond with Michelle was not something that I'd anticipated happening from the start, but Michelle quickly became the one person that I felt I could rely on to bounce ideas off of and truly had both of our best interests at heart, and I played with hers in my mind as well.
3. KILL: BADEN. I'd danced around the idea of working with Baden but I think it was very clear to the both of us that it wouldn't ever happen, so voting him out during the double tribal council was one of the easiest votes I cast, honestly.

I was able to solidify my position in the game from a social and physical standpoint, and once my closest allies were gone, used the relationships I'd formed to propel me forward while I let them leave one by one, consistently leaving me with multiple outlets to get to the end.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe