By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
This is Daisy's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads. Final 3, remember... this is not for you to address each other, but to talk to the jury. In-fighting amongst the Final 3 should be reserved for the Live Final Tribal Council on Sunday.

Jury, you have until Saturday at 8c/9e to post your statements/questions to the Final 3. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 10 other jurors to get to. Please no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread. There is a live Final Council on Sunday where you will get to address everyone live about the statements they have made and ask follow-ups.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Daisy
Hey guys. Sorry for my lack of questions, I am actually moving across the country rn. 🙂 Just wanted to say I appreciate both your games and it was fun getting to know y’all and play with y’all, as well as this entire cast. I’ll be reading your answers to everyone else’s questions since there was also great overlap with mine. If I think of anything last minute you know I’ll be asking at live! Good luck and congratulations on making it here! :wink: :crazy: What a wild ride!!!! :cool:
Jarrad, Baden, David liked this

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
David wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:44:47 pm Does that mean the house sold? Nice :cool:

If you know, you know :wink: It was great playing this game with you Daisy! I Hope the move goes well.

Sorry, I had to.
Cough up the child support now BOO BOO!
David liked this

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts