Sharn wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:03:36 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:34:48 pm On Friday, at 8c/9e we will have an auction for the last Mystery Box. The bidding will start at 7 StrandedCoin
What are the rules of the auction? Will it be handled similarly to the auction that Kristie, Mark and I participated in?
yes

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:27:10 pm
Sharn wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:03:36 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:34:48 pm On Friday, at 8c/9e we will have an auction for the last Mystery Box. The bidding will start at 7 StrandedCoin
What are the rules of the auction? Will it be handled similarly to the auction that Kristie, Mark and I participated in?
yes
Will those rules be explained again when the time comes? I didn't pay attention to them the last time because it didn't have anything to do with me :seeno:

Michelle

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
If you feel like you won't be here or that you might bid while I'm not here, to speed up the process, go ahead and place the highest bid you would like to bid for the item in your confessional. I will announce the highest bids as they come, but will automatically place a higher bid if you are outbid.

IE:

You say the most you want to spend is 20 coins. The current bid is 15, so I would place a bid for 16 on your behalf. If someone then placed a bid for 30 coins, you would tap out of the bidding and their highest bid would be 21. Ebay style.
Sharn liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts