By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom Custom
I will reveal the results of the challenge tonight, but we have the tribes so far, the people to have not completed are not on a tribe and thus cannot message anyone until they have:

Arumbera: Nova, Jericho, Locke, Sharn, Sarah
Imanpa: Jarrad, Kylie, David, Simon, Mat
Tjoritja: Tegan, Tessa, Ben, Mark, Kristie
Papunya: Michelle, Harry, Ross, Baden, Daisy

You may now message only members of your tribe. We will be 4 tribes of 6 when the remaining 5 players complete their puzzle or are defaulted onto tribes. They have until 9pm. I'll give you more instructions in a moment.
David liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Custom Posts
@Papunya Tribe @Arumbera Tribe @Imanpa Tribe @Tjoritja Tribe

Welcome to Austranded 2: Red Centre.

Tonight, the only event is the result of the Immunity Challenge, I will announce which 4 castaways were the fastest and thus Individually Immune from the first Tribal Council they attend.

Tomorrow at 8c/9e I will post the first Tribal Immunity Challenge. You will have until Sunday to complete it as a tribe on your time.

I promised you a twist and I intend on delivering. I can now reveal that not all of you may be all-stars. Each round in the quiz where you can guess your tribemate's identities, you can also guess which person in the entire game you believe to be a newbie. If the newbie makes it to the merge, they will receive the biggest power in Stranded History and a distinct advantage against the rest of the players in the game. If a majority of players correctly guess the newbie in the quiz, the newbie will lose their power, and instead, it will go to one of the players that correctly guessed them.

Since identities will be revealed after every Tribal Council, you will know if the new player is still in the game.

One more thing, the new player will know every other player's true identity and has been given a full rundown of your history in Stranded and Isolated.

Good luck, and watch your back.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts