By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Welcome to Austranded 2: Red Centre,

It's the ultimate Stranded Guessing Game. The 24 of you are all players from Stranded or Isolated that are back under a different Alias....well... more on that tomorrow. It's a new game, and we are incentivizing hiding your identity this time. You should probably change some of the details of your life to avoid people guessing your ID, because this season, every round, there will be a quiz. This quiz will ask you to correctly identify members of the game in exchange for StrandedCoin. The catch? If someone correctly IDs you on their quiz, it'll cost you coins.

Your identities will be revealed one by one after the player is voted out at Tribal Council.

Of course, we have twists in store for you, the first of which will be revealed tomorrow. For now, we have an Individual Challenge posted for you to complete by tomorrow night. The sooner you complete it the better, as it will determine your placement, and also who will receive Individual Immunity.

I can assure you, we have a very diverse group from all eras of Stranded. Some Legends, some All-stars, some Second Chancers, with one thing in common: a clean slate to create whatever persona and play whatever game you'd like.

One last thing, Saturday the 17th will mark our 14th Anniversary for Stranded. I will offer extra opportunities for some StrandedCoin and advantages on that day in celebration. I have a great feeling about this group, give it your all and let's make some more History!

Good luck and Play Hard.
Kristie liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom