-- 12th Place - 2nd Juror - Voted Out 6-5-1 --
By Tessa
You bitches are in my seat!

Congrats my two little nuggets for making it to the finale! I'm so impressed with the games you have played as I've heard jury members share a bit about your games and read your opening speeches. No matter what anyone says tonight I hope you both hold your head high as this was a phenominal group of players and YOU both outlasted ALL of us! My vote is still completely up in the air and so this is your time to convince me that you deserve it.

I want to keep my question brief because I know how tedious it is for you to type out ALL of these answers for needy jury members. Gosh you both will deserve a good hand massage when this is over. Lucky for you Sharn has volunteered for this after the game to atone for her sins.

ANYWAYS! I believe Survivor is an amazing game that is all about the relationship you have and how you use those to progress yourself forward within it. Tonight my question is about just that. We will be playing on of Tessa's favorite games.

FUCK, MARRY, KILL.

Because I believe each of these is imperative to a successful survivor game. I would like each of you to tell me who from this game you FUCKED, MARRIED, and KILLED and how that type of relationship propelled you to where you are.
1.FUCK- I believe that in the game of survivor you need to be able to successfully use people that you know in the long run you WONT return their investment in you. So which played did you use for your own self gain and fuck over when you were done with them. Tossing them out of the game like trash.
2. MARRY- I beleive every good survivor game is run on trsut and you always have to have that one person you TRUST and would go to bat for. So which player did you MARRY in this game and give them your loyalty.
3. KILL- I also beleive its impossble to work with everyone and there are player you need to get rid of you have no interest in working with that dont benefit you. SO who did you KILL in this game without giving them a second thought or a genuine chance to work with you.

FORMAT: (Please format like this)
1. FUCK: NAME- one sentence how this benefited your game
2.MARRY: - one sentence how this benefited your game
3. KILL: - one sentence how this benefited your game

1 follow up sentence if youd like.

Thank you both! Image

Tessa

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts