-- 12th Place - 2nd Juror - Voted Out 6-5-1 --
By Lara Álvarez
Bueno, supervivientes! Your hottest hostess is back with some questions after tonight’s events! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1. You said adios to Nova tonight – resulting in two clear majority votes back to back. Is this merge as quiet as it seems on the surface, or is there something more chaotic brewing that you want to let us in on?

2. A live challenge for the first time this season! Do you think seeing this challenge play out live gave you any information on the tribe dynamics? If so, what did you learn?

3. Give us some more details on your plans moving forward – do you feel safe? Who is in your inner circle of trust? Who do you think is most dangerous for your game?

Don't forget to submit alias/newbie guesses! Since the challenge results have been revealed, they are due before TC starts

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Tessa
1. You said adios to Nova tonight – resulting in two clear majority votes back to back. Is this merge as quiet as it seems on the surface, or is there something more chaotic brewing that you want to let us in on?

Yes last round was rather uneventful. I think everyone KNEW she was a challenge threat and needed to go at some point. It was suppose to be a pretty unanimous vote but I didnt want Nova sneding someone home with 1 vote so I made a plan with Sharn to throw 2 votes in case there was an idol play. I was nervous Tegan would also do this and i had a bad feeling that i wouldnt like eithe rof their targets so we concocted this plan to get rid of Kylie. I feel like she REALLY is close with Mat and it would only push him closer to me with her gone. She doesnt talk game and if she went Nova would get a power and Sharn and I could have played into that about how we helped her get it. However we'll never tell anyone it was us. Idk if she suspects me, but im playing it cool overall with her. Unfortunately she does have a mystery box now so I'll have to be extra careful with her and Jarrad. Some may argue that i voted wrong that tribal... but the truth is i voted right becasue had an idol been played and i just vote Nova then David would have left and he is one of my closest allies! And that is no beuno!

Tessa

• Jury
By Tessa
2. A live challenge for the first time this season! Do you think seeing this challenge play out live gave you any information on the tribe dynamics? If so, what did you learn?

OMG did it! At least even if its false i am running with the perception that the other tribe (premerge) have bene sticking together. My old tribe got picked off one by one by one! It really opened our eyes and it lit a fire within me to get this game started...... gosh im dumb, to think we'd evolve beyond tribal lines was yet a dream.

Im not just going to sit around and wait to be picked off. I like to think I have good relationships with most of the people ive been on a tribe with so my thought process was Me-Sharn-David- Ben- Baden are 5 vs their 7! But I remembered Daisy had mentioned her old tribe didnt really talk to her which got me thinking maybe by using my connection and Badens connection we can make it 6-6. If we can get one of them to throw a vote then we could even make it 6-5-1 and blindside someone. SO I DID WORK last night. Uniting the 5. Connecting with Baden and Daisy. making sure she felt us as a 3 within that 6 as a power trio. Sending messages. Its game time! If this works it will be amazing! I love these players but im a cut throat bitch and if you stand in my way of the gold, ill have to cut you down without question. Ask Mark, Jericho and Nova.

Okay also I want to talk about Tegan. This was my girl from the BEGINNING! and she is clearly holding back from me and Sarah is actually coming for me and not saying anything... WHEW

Also the audacity of Sarah to come after me according to the great vine. Aparently my tribe want to get her out so karma's an actual bitch and her name is Tessa.

Tessa

• Jury