-- 12th Place - 2nd Juror - Voted Out 6-5-1 --
By Juuso Makilahde
Lopullinen kolmetoista!!!!

Congratulations on making it to this stage of the game and surviving your first merged tribal! :fire:

Let's go over some questions I have for you. I'm just DYING to know everything. :ghost:

1. So let's start with what happened before that tribal council! What was everyone saying to you about the vote? What were you trying to push? How do you feel like you did?

2. So much whispering at tribal! How much do you look into what other people are whispering? Is watching those whispers something that you're keeping track of?

3. Jericho was voted off tonight and two idols were played! :shock: Do you have any thoughts on the outcome? What have you learned from this tribal?

4. Let's talk about your partner/bounty. You've had the whole weekend to assess the situation. How are you feeling about it now? Can you trust them? Do you think they trust you? Are you greedy?

5. Have you been surprised with any other players since the merge? Or are people reacting the way you expect them to?

Bonus question: How's it going? How is the game comparing to your previous outings in Stranded?

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Tessa
1. Before the Jericho vote there was a mass quiet! No one was really talking. For me I knew I had some decent connections and ahould be okay so my game plan was to lay low and let others start pushing names so I could see where relationships were with people. I love Jericho but it was an easy push and I wasn’t sure if he ultimately had my best interest in mind due to him making other groups on the old tribe without me! So I was willing to not rock the boat and let him go.

Tessa

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tessa
2. I started whispering for FUN! Then all hell broke lose because people were so paranoid! Then I had to go responding to whispers abojt people whisperi no stuff to them and it was a mess. I absolutely love the feature. I think it’s super fun and I for sure look forward to stirring the pot with it in the future. Also the absolute audacity of some people not whispering back! Like practice your whispering edicate! I’m not reading too too much into it yet but I’m sure I will start as the game progressss!

Tessa

• Jury
By Tessa
3. I think it’s funny two idols were played I look forward to using the in fo to paint targets and push my agenda forward. I think anytime someone uses a power, it’s a blessing but can later be a curse because it “raises” their threat level in some capacity. It’s also nice to know two idols are out of the way early so that we only have 2 more to worry about. Mat says they expire at 14 but I don’t believe that the two that haven’t been played do.

Tessa

• Jury
By Tessa
4. Yes bounty’s really are a double edge sword! On one hand you have the opportunity at a power and the second is that everyone knows you have it! Which can be bad or good. People may be scared of you or target you to flush it. So for me it’s all about timing and using the power for a group I feel confident in. But also at the end of the day I’m greedy and I love my idols and powers as you know….. so would I push Sarah off a Cliff for a chance at some thing, girl better grab a parachute.

Tessa

• Jury
By Tessa
5. I’m actually very surprised how connected Baden is. People seem to like him and he’s been so much less active then others….. also Tegan has like a cult following and I’m over it. There’s only room for one queen and that’s me.

Tessa

• Jury