-- 12th Place - 2nd Juror - Voted Out 6-5-1 --
Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions. :down:

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Goodbye in Norwegian language to you all! :beer:

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Christer Falck

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

Okay so I am really working to keep all my options open at this point. If everyone likes me, then no one will want to get rid of me. I don't know exactly where my loyalty lies becasue i dont really feel as though I AM anyones #1 even when they say I am. Sharn is kinda becoming that, but I know she is also close woith Baden and David. I still love my girl Tegan but shes like a withc of something cause these other guys are OBSESSED with her. that could be danger down the line. No one is allowed to be more liked then me! how dare she!! I also havent forgotten about Sarah and Daisy and Mat. So im interested to see whenre things go if I make it to merge becasue im going to have to start slitting some throats.

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

Im trying to stay pretty medicore in the chalenges becasue I dont want to be seen as a threat but its a fine balance when push comes to shove becasue I also dont want to be see as a weak member of the tribe and targetted.

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

OMG YES! Sarah, Daisy, Mat, Tegan. Idk casey and Michelle so they can go so it's less work when I get there. At least I know Kylie is with Mat because they names a group chat MatTEgKy or someting like that! awkward turle for that tribe.......

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

5.How do you feel about the new Jericho is making plan without you in them?
The audacity of Mr. Meme to leave Queen meme out.
Lara Álvarez liked this

Tessa

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts