-- 12th Place - 2nd Juror - Voted Out 6-5-1 --
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej mates! So sorry for my disappearance and delayed confessionals but I’m back, beautiful than ever

1 - How did your first week of gameplay, challenges, tribals, and blindsides go? Happy to finally have a weekend break?

2 - What did you think of the tribal swap? Shocker, much? Are you happy with the outcome?

3 - Now that you actually have some time this weekend to get to know your new tribemates, what are your opinions on them now? What are your thoughts on the forced swap power? Would you use it if you got the power?

4 - One last question since the Twilight Saga is on Netflix are you excited or no?

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Tessa
1 - How did your first week of gameplay, challenges, tribals, and blindsides go? Happy to finally have a weekend break?

Okay sorry for the delay BUT F*CKKKKK MEEEEEEEE> So i ge t the vibe my tribe is voting for mark becasue ther eis not talking of. a target and im getting the run around from people so I know that. I need to make a move otherwise im going to be the odd one out.....So i offer a 3 person dla with Mat and Daisy who I want to work with. I figure the 4 of them will probly se me as a easy target if I voted for one of them , but i take th eoppertunity to pitch a 3 person squad for when we are at 5.... and Mat eat it up and i just build my raltionship with Daisy further. I also really like Sarah and dont Nova has immunity....so that was awkward so I decide to jump on the Mark train and let him get wrecked and THEN THE GAME SAID GET WRECKED TESSA

Image (question 2 to continue!)

i know theres a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes in theere i promise im not haviong a stroke while i write this.

2 - What did you think of the tribal swap? Shocker, much? Are you happy with the outcome?
UHG! what a mess. Mark stays and nnow probably hates me but i couldnt whisper to him cause everyone could see it and he was my number one and I made a move to save myself but now I probanly have someone coming for my life. RIP me.

3 - Now that you actually have some time this weekend to get to know your new tribemates, what are your opinions on them now? What are your thoughts on the forced swap power? Would you use it if you got the power?

Nova- was cool, now coming off as cocky. Glad her immunity is gone. Will be my next target.

Daisy- Standed+ gal. We click and i love her. Hope she loved me too. We are gunna make some great content for Standed+ cooking shot and Standed After Dark. Get ready.

Mat- really good player and someone i am investing in! I think he genuinely wants to work with me but im sure hes playing all sides and weighing his ootions. cautiously optimistic with him.

Sarah- Love her! Does she love me? Idk she seems to be doing well with everyone.

Me- Im a bitch. Itried to deactivate Mark and now hes gunna go terminator on my ass. Image
4 - One last question since the Twilight Saga is on Netflix are you excited or no?

Youre not allowed to ask ay further questions here.

KRISTIE! RIP LEGEND
DISLIKES ONLY ON THIS POST!
Rebel Wilson liked this

Tessa

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts