-- 12th Place - 2nd Juror - Voted Out 6-5-1 --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola castaways! Lo siento por the late confessional post, your favorite hostess de España needed a siesta! Pero, we hope you have been spending your time getting to know your new tribemates after tonight’s SWAP! :shock: :mindblown:

Entonces, Qué pasa?!!! :tea:

1. Were you expecting a swap? Is this welcome news, or did you feel like you were in a good position in your old tribe?

2. Give us a rundown of your new (and familiar) tribe mates. Who stands out? Who are you not very excited to see?

3. Double tribal tomorrow?! Things are really ramping up! Are you worried about attending tribal council so soon after a swap? What will you base your decision off of?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Tessa
1. Were you expecting a swap? Is this welcome news, or did you feel like you were in a good position in your old tribe?
It is exactly what I was thinking would happen! Some might say im a psychic.
others just say i can read and divide numbers. Figure 3 tribes is best when there are 18 with 6 on each. BUT i am very excited. my old tribe was kinda borning and am excited and nervous to be with new players who are fully invested!

2. Give us a rundown of your new (and familiar) tribemates. Who stands out? Who are you not very excited to see?

So far I like everyone. I know Mark was with me on my last tribe but I am not totally tied to him as an ally forever... might be fun to make new friends. Loving Nova and Sarah. Mat is cool but i do got to say ive connected with Daisy the least maybe becasue we havent talked too much. I should really see who was on whos tribe before. I am hopeful that maybe people will want to include me in something? Not sure how that will shake out though. ust trying to be a likable person so I am not targeted first and maybe people will want to work with me? I just hope people dont auto pair mark and I together. Love him but dont want to be the two left out because they want to target him.

3. Double tribal tomorrow?! Things are really ramping up! Are you worried about attending tribal council so soon after a swap? What will you base your decision off of?

I am always worried about attending tribal after a swap. From memory I dont think ive ever had a swap go in my favor in any season of stranded so this is the poart of the game that i am always the least excited for..... hopefully this is a new begining.

Lara Álvarez liked this

Tessa

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts