-- 12th Place - 2nd Juror - Voted Out 6-5-1 --
Hej again! Your Swedish Batchelor is back again, will you accept my rose? Time for some questions

1 - With all 4 inactives gone, do you think the game will pick up now or continue at the pace it’s been going?

2 - With the idol clues going out at a rapid pace, do you think your tribe idol has been found? If so, by whom?

3 - Who in your tribe are you not clicking with? Who is the weak link now that all inactives are gone and there is nowhere left to hide?

4 - Do you have a strategy trying to identify your fellow castaways or will you sit back and let time tell?

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyway!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Tessa
1 - With all 4 inactives gone, do you think the game will pick up now or continue at the pace it’s been going?
Now that our buffer is gone i definitely thin k that the pace will increase. it already feels faster and last night I already found myself torn between keeping my alliance with Krsitie who I feel good about and keeping Ben instead. I dont trust him but I think that Mark would keep Ben and I know Tegan would want to vote Krisitie. I worry the three of them are working together and that I would be the 4th on the outside if Kristie went... all mark has to do is spill the tea of the 3 alliance to Tegan to win her over....okay me stressing out in my mind something that probably isn't happening but might.....

2 - With the idol clues going out at a rapid pace, do you think your tribe idol has been found? If so, by whom?
Mark is the one person I could see finding the idol. Seems like a smart player.... I havent had much time to research yet.

3 - Who in your tribe are you not clicking with? Who is the weak link now that all inactives are gone and there is nowhere left to hide?
Not clicking-with Ben.... he's bowl of unflavored porage BORING
Weakest- Kristie
Okay this bitch is absolutely WILD!
She goes from 1-100 at the smallest things. Like we talking sweet to serial killer in the .02 seconds. And girls she is coming for you too production. Dont upset her with you decisions or i'll have to order some body bags from amazon for you. CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE! girl spent 11 HOURS doing it and didnt even get 1 point! I AM absolutely dead dead dead. Image

4 - Do you have a strategy trying to identify your fellow castaways or will you sit back and let time tell?

I ma narrowing them down slowly by guessing all at once as one person. I just want to know if certain people are playing and I am so MAD MIA was inactive AND on my tribe!! That would have been such a funny time! Uhgggg since I know her in real life and she got me into this but hey not I can say I beat her in a game! So there is that.

Are we alloud to share our guesses with others? Becasue I would love to work with someone to at least narrow down the newbie. Also how in the fudge is Krisite NOT a newbie....she is really playing it hardcore new
Lara Álvarez liked this

Tessa

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts