-- 12th Place - 2nd Juror - Voted Out 6-5-1 --
Hej mates! Your very own Swedish Batchelor here for your nightly confessional questions!

1 - You got through your first challenge as a tribe. After seeing the results, how do you feel you and your tribe will be doing performance-wise in future challenges? Do the other tribes worry you?

2 - Since you had a lot of downtimes this past weekend and time to start building relationships, how would you rank your tribemates from most to least trusted?

3 - With the first idol clue being available are you gonna be one of the castaways spending night and day to find it or are you gonna pass on it this round? If you did find the idol would you tell anyone or keep it a secret?

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyways!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Tessa
1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
I would like to guess everyone in the cast as Mia (figure I would just type it in one sentence rather than type everyone's name and put Mia next to it, I hope that okay.)

2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Kristie? I feel like she is playing up the new card so others will guess her but i might as well knock her off my suspect list.

Tessa

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tessa
Playing a little catch up o n my confesionals from these rounds for you!

1 - You got through your first challenge as a tribe. After seeing the results, how do you feel you and your tribe will be doing performance-wise in future challenges? Do the other tribes worry you?

I am really ampt about ym tribe challenge performance after the second challenge. We really crushed it am I was so surprised the be one of the top performers of the challenge! Although then kept calling me a challenge beast which made me uncomfortable becasue i know I am not. I guess im just efficient with google LOL. Everyone did well and this really got my hopes up that we had a strong tribe.

2 - Since you had a lot of downtimes this past weekend and time to start building relationships, how would you rank your tribemates from most to least trusted?
My rank as of this episode would have gone:

1. Tegan (bestie)
2. Krisite (She made an alliance with me and Mark...you dont do that if your not serious about working with someone)
3. Mark (i should trust him more then Krisite but something about him started to feel off.
4. Ben (he's been kinda radio silent. Doesnt give me a lot to work iwth in PMs and honestly i have no idea where his head is at.
5. Janine - Still MIA and the obvious choice to go home had we lost the challenge.

3 - With the first idol clue being available are you gonna be one of the castaways spending night and day to find it or are you gonna pass on it this round? If you did find the idol would you tell anyone or keep it a secret?

Okay so I am technically challenged or something because I never saw the pop up about the idol clue. Mark had to tell me about ti so I almost completely missed it!! I will be looking for it/ more importantly building trust by sharing the clued with people and working together with them on it. However! if I do find it, aint no one ever going to know. That idol is mine an dmine alone. And if I dont find one and it still early enough maybe ill make some fake ones for old time sake.

Tessa

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts