-- 12th Place - 2nd Juror - Voted Out 6-5-1 --
By Nico Pan
G'DAY MATES! your new crush Nico is here with some opening night confessional questions.

1- Stranded will have been running for 14 years as of this coming Saturday! Along the way we've seen some truly unhinged characters, master strategists, and plenty of worthy contenders. Heading into this season, everyone was informed of the alias allstars twist, and had time to prepare accordingly. Is there anyone in particular that you would expect to be here? Do you think people can alias well enough to hide that identity for the entire game?

2-Tell us about your tribe! Who are you clicking with so far? Do you think you'll be able to work within this specific group of personalities?

3- What has changed since the last time you played Stranded? Update us! Help the viewers get to know you!

4- How are you aliasing this season? Any specific information you're withholding from the other players to avoid being detected? Remember that there is one new player with knowledge of which stranded and isolated characters have returned for the season. How do you think this twist will factor into the game?

As always, feel free to use this confessional to update us with anything you feel is important! It's just you, the hosts, and some famous Australians allowed in here, so you can be as honest as you'd like. we can see all of your DMs anyways so it's not like you have anything to hide :kiss:

Nico Pan

• Host
By Tessa

My journey begins…

Okay so I typed a lot on my lunch break and then I accidentally hit something and lost all my text so now I’m just sitting here sad cause I can’t type it all out.

Also me trying to chat with people:
Juuso Makilahde liked this

Tessa

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Anders Ofvergard
Tessa wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:03:44 pm Image

My journey begins…

Okay so I typed a lot on my lunch break and then I accidentally hit something and lost all my text so now I’m just sitting here sad cause I can’t type it all out.

Also me trying to chat with people:
Tessa liked this

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Tessa
Okay so here attempt two at my confessional for the round! Hopefully, i don't end up sad for all my effort being lost in the last few minutes.

1. I don't really know who to expect, to be honest as I've been out of it for so long that I feel pretty disconnected the community and do not know what to expect or WHO to even guess that people are..... I really would have no way to know. I would love to see Mia somewhere in here as she is a friend from real life that introduced me to stranded when I played back in college, but I haven't talked to her in a few years so that would be a nice surprise. But tbh it doesn't matter to me know anyone is, I am just glad they can't rely on pre-mades or previous friendships as I feel like this has harmed me past Allstar games .

2. Okay girls, you want the TEA! I have thoughts on my tribe? Okay oppionions. Idk who they are really becasue they are not really talkative or MAYBE I'm just really terrible at holding conversations...wouldnt that be a hoot. Yikes okay im making myself nervous. Okay but im TRYing and they are just quiet people maybe and never online? Should i send old school messages or is that taboo now? are we reduced to just IMs. Will i look like a old person ifi send them? RAMBLE RAMBLE RAMLE-

Mark- He's like my pet alien. Not sure he is actually a human. Love his weirdness. We vibing...or at least im vibing with him? He probably things I'm unstable. Looking forward to having lots of little children of the corn with him as we move forward with this adventure.

Tegan- Shes my dance mom. I do really like her and I think we could get along great. I think I scare her but she'll learn to love me.

Krisite- Shes the wallpaper in my bedroom I want to change becasue she just seems so bland.... our conversations are DRY and i know shes talking shit about me in her confessional so I am going to return the favor sis. Also this BITCH thought it was acceptable not to like my post. strike one girl. No strike 2! the ABSOLUTE audacity.

Ben- He's like my dumb yonger brother who cant form proper thoughts yet. Hes a body on this tribe.

Janine- She's like my deceased grandparent. You know she looking over you but you forget she is there.
NO GIF/IMG FOR YOU!

3- What has changed since the last time you played Stranded? Update us! Help the viewers get to know you!

OMG my real life? am I allowed to spil the tea on who I am here? Or is that frowned upon? Well, you asked I guess??? SPOILER ALERT

Spoiler: show
You last met me when I was a grad student studying HIgher education working for a college. Since then I had a successful career working for colleges but two years ago I threw it all away to be a penguin trainer. I quit my job and started working with penguins (how did I land that job? hmmmm good question, idk to be honest, cause I did not have the experience) went back to school and moved to England. Got a second master is zoo conservation biology over there, graduated mid pandemic and then just started working at the Houston zoo in Texas. New life new me!

4- I'm just going with the flow. I actually want to befirend the nOOb! If i can opretend to be the new person adnthey ge ta power it will only be in my benefit rather then having it go to someone random. Let the witch hunt begin.

Tessa

• Jury
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej där! Nice to meet you! I’m Anders, and I’ll be one of your hosts this season!
We hope you are getting used to your mates this weekend. Just wanted to drop in and see how you are doing with building relationships during your free time! What do you think you are really good at when meeting new people and what’s something that you think you’ll struggle with when connecting with your tribe mates?
Tessa liked this

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Tessa
Good day mate. So nice of you to pop in. To be honest idk, I try to match people's energy in the game and mimic their style of talk so that they feel comfortable with me. idk if its working but I feel like a few people have told me I have connected with them the best which is a good sign. But also I tell everyone that so they are probably doing the same thing. I think where i struggle is when conversation runs dry or someone isnt putting in a whole lot of effort to keep communication up on their end. I feel like I keep missing some of my tribemates in chats becaus ethey arnt on when I am and I just dont have the energy to put into a half-assed relationship with someone who doesnt want it to begin with. I dont want to come off as fake but I know I will try even if its not a great effor tbecasue I want to win people over and have options down the line. I think one struggle with connecting is the closed identity becasue there are so many aspects of who we actually are that we have to hide or cant connect with or talk about and that makes it difficult to have genuine conversation that people connect with.

Tessa

• Jury