-- 10th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 9-1 --
'Onnittelut' on another amazing tribal council! :party:

You've made the top 10 and it's time to start looking towards the end!

1.It seems like a lot can change in 24 hours! Now that we are in the heat of the game, things can change moment to moment! I feel like this tribal council is a very good example of that. How do you feel about the results? Did you see it coming or were you blindsided?

2. Stranded is full of High Highs and Low Lows. What are you experiencing right now? If you're high, how do you maintain that? If you're feeling low, how do you fix that?

3. You have a history with these people now that gets more and more complex every day. How do you intend to navigate the social aspect of your allies and enemies?

4. What's next for you? The game seems more open than ever! Grab it by the horns and ride! We want to hear about your feelings on the future and how you're going to escalate your game to the next level!

5. This question is more of a space for you to vent about something (or someone!) that is really upsetting or bothering you. Juuso is here to listen. I promise it will stay between us! :tea:

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
TOP TEN!!! Let's goooo! I can't believe we're so close to single digits lol after tomorrow we will have ARRIVEDDDD. Let's just make it there lol.

1. I feel like Michelle and I kind of dictated what happened there, so I can't really say I'm blindsided. It's still crazy/shocking to see your plan you've been working on all day pull through though. I kind of wish it was Sarah who left because she's obviously the bigger threat than Kylie. Sarah is more tactical and has an advantage. Kylie was always too visible and could have been a good shield. Alas, she was not my shield, so she had to go!

I feel pretty good about the result. The feedback from the minority seems to be super understanding and they could be bullshitting of course because they "need" ins still, but idk. It felt like it needed to be done. Jarrad and Michelle seemed to want to wait until after Sharn/Ben are out before making a move but I felt like putting it off another round or two would really add this move to Jarrad's resume, not mine. I wanted this to happen NOW. And it did, so I'm happy!

2. I'm definitely experiencing a High right now lol. I just pulled off a big move and I didn't seem to get /much/ blowback for it. OH, I ALSO WON MY FIRST STRANDED IMMUNITY??? Is that true? FACT CHECK ME!! ;___; LMAO. But to maintain my high, I think I just need to keep my finger on the pulse... stay involved in as many pots as I can and hope for the best. I think leaving Jarrad to vote for Sharn allows him to protect me and Michelle from the other side, while me and Michelle protect him from this side. Then together, the three of us can decide which direction to go.

3. I think to navigate the social aspect of my allies and enemies, I have to be honest ENOUGH without giving away my full game. I think the best lies have shrouds of truth in them to really seem believable. I want people to think they can still count on me. At the end of the day, I DON'T know what's best for me moving forward so I'm gonna be honest about that.

4. I honestly... have no idea where to go from here. I need to think about it and plan ahead better because I kinda focused my whole day on convincing Michelle (and then Jarrad) that this was the right move to make. So now that it's done... I'm like.... Oop, now what? Even though I didn't think FAR ahead on this, it still kinda just felt like the right time to add the move to MY resume. The game is definitely more open than ever though. I think I really need to go back to laying a LITTLE lower here? Like I just made a big move and if I continue to make big moves, I'm gonna become jury threat target #1. I think I tentatively as a rule like to stick to whatever side I flipped to for at least 2 votes before flipping back? It just makes sense to avoid "overplaying." Idk.

I think it's pointless to like outline exactly how I want the game to go from here to FTC because it's impossible to predict everyone's plans but I think the more important part is adaptability and preventing people from making those big moves or getting majorities. I'll plan more of a finalized plan to FTC later down the road the closer we get and realize who the bigger threats are lol.

5. I'm sure some people might be complaining about me... but I do want to bitch about Baden for a bit. While he is like my fav person to talk to, I am kind of annoyed he "pitched" to me today the plan to get together me, him, Daisy, Michelle, Sharn, and Ben... when it's literally what I pitched to him last night. Like he's taking credit for shit I literally... came up with. But whatever Baden lmao <3 whatever tickles ur fantasy luv! Otherwise, I'm loving this game and loving all the people. So glad to be back and hopefully changing Party Boi Benry's perception. I've grown a lot and. hope I'm able to show you all that <3!

Tegan

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts