-- 10th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 9-1 --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola de nuevo, superviviente! Felicidades on officially making it more than halfway through the game! Ay ay ay, hoy dia was much more interesting on the surface than the last two votes – An advantage used, and a more divided vote. :shock: :bomb:

So what happens now?

1. First off, give our viewers the low down – what was with this vote? Do you know how it came together, who did what, and why? What was your decision based on?

2. What’s your next step forward? Have your loyalties shifted? Have your targets? Anybody in your burn book?

3. Nova and Tessa are now on the jury, and there are a lot more seats to fill. How are you going to keep yourself from joining them?

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Tegan
Omg hey superbella are we really more than halfway?! These whores are exhausting i feel like i have no sense of time.

1. What was with this vote? WOULDN'T I LIKE TO KNOW! I feel like I'm the last to be filled in on EVERYTHING and it's so annoying. It was supposed to be a straight-forward vote on Ben. I was going to politely ask my friends for enough coins to buy the 4th mystery prize (I was at 11 tokens before Tessa gave me 1 more) but noooo we couldn't just have an easy night. Kylie and Sarah like confronted me about my involvement in some plan to vote for Sarah and I was like wtf are y'all on? LMAO. Nobody has approached me for a vote to get Sarah out...? They were like kinda pushy about it too saying like, "be honest with me" etc. I felt like I was being interrogated or something and I didn't like that they were questioning my loyalty when I've been nothing but loyal to their asses lmao. I'm talking to Daisy at the same time and we agree to vote BEN. Then, Kylie/Sarah said that they were told that me and Daisy were involved in a plan to vote Sarah. Like, NO?? They wouldn't even tell me who said it which annoyed me even more, and they still won't say. So I'm like whatever and I ask Baden directly, "are you voting for Sarah?" Silence. I ask Daisy, "what's happening?!" Nothing. I ask Tessa about the existence of a Sarah plan, she says, "Oh yeah I heard about that but I heard so many names." ???? I feel like literally nobody trusted me tonight and that sucked. I thought Sharn was leaking info to Kylie/Sarah but apparently it was David, judging by where the votes landed. Whatever, David. I just decided to keep my vote on Ben bc I felt lack of support from both sides lmao. Jarrad was the only one who was kinda straight-forward about it and let me know that David is the one leaking info. I don't really know the specifics of who did what and I don't really find them that important from my perspective lol.

2. I think my loyalties are definitely shifting. It sucked learning from David that I prioritized Tessa more than she prioritized me. It also sucked learning that Kylie and Sarah doubted me so much. Jarrad wants to vote Sharn and Ben as the next two in order to get me and Michelle prizes, but I'm not sure that's my best plan because it's putting the ball of power in Jarrad's hands later on and I want it in my hands. I need to be the one building the resume, not Jarrad. The time is night for a move to be made. I just need to pull it off more tactfully than Tessa did and I think with David being exposed as the mole, I should be able to. I told Michelle I really didn't appreciate how Kylie/Sarah came at me and she implied she wants to make a move. I think I'm gonna tell her tomorrow that she and Daisy were left out of the alliances on Arumbera 3.0 and she was the next to go. If I tell her that, then me, Michelle, and Daisy can flip to work with Baden, Sharn, and Ben. Suddenly our 6 will have majority. I feel like this is so important to do rn especially because of Sarah's power and not knowing what it is. If it's a super power idol, I'd rather get that flushed now while they're voting for Ben or Sharn rather than when they're voting for Baden or myself. I don't really have a target but maybe Kylie? If Daisy/Baden are bounties, Me/Ben are bounties, and Michelle/Sharn are bounties, I think we should take someone out who's bounty is already gone. I'm close to Jarrad and I think Sharn is close to Sarah, so Kylie would be the best choice.

3. I'm playing this game round by round trying to survive I've been playing a Sandra Diaz-Twine / Michele Fitzgerald-esque game. Being okay with the boot as long as it's not me. But I think I need to make a big move at the right time to add it to my resume, and I think that time is now. I also want to leave the other side with people who will not come after me, and Kylie just seems so volatile to me? I don't know how reliable she would be. Jarrad and Sarah and Mat all seem so logical and I trust they'd understand at least. Kylie, not so much I don't think.

Ugh ok idk. This was a mess but tomorrow is going to be messier. Buckle up, bitches!
Lara Álvarez liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Tegan
Baden's vocaroo annoyed me tbh. Like it's cute and he's not WRONG but he's basically blaming Arumbera for keeping our numbers and blaming us for not coming to him with plans when I literally fucking TRIED to get included on his plan and asked him directly if he was voting Sarah and he ignored me. They all made a conscious effort to exclude me yet he's mad he's being excluded? Make it make sense.

W/e I'm over it I just needed to vent lol. I literally already told him I'm making a move this round and I'm gonna try to get Michelle with us and he does this anyway? lol bitch you already know something is going down. Maybe he doesn't trust me. I'm so sick of not being trusted or valued by anyone in this game but it kinda makes it exciting bc then I don't feel like I have to owe anyone anything lmfao

Tegan

• Jury
By Tegan
Why would I want to target Kylie when Sarah is sitting right there with her level 5 prize.... lol ok I wanna vote Sarah instead

Tegan

• Jury