-- 10th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 9-1 --
By Lara Álvarez
Bueno, supervivientes! Your hottest hostess is back with some questions after tonight’s events! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1. You said adios to Nova tonight – resulting in two clear majority votes back to back. Is this merge as quiet as it seems on the surface, or is there something more chaotic brewing that you want to let us in on?

2. A live challenge for the first time this season! Do you think seeing this challenge play out live gave you any information on the tribe dynamics? If so, what did you learn?

3. Give us some more details on your plans moving forward – do you feel safe? Who is in your inner circle of trust? Who do you think is most dangerous for your game?

Don't forget to submit alias/newbie guesses! Since the challenge results have been revealed, they are due before TC starts

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Tegan
Haaayyy hottie good to see you <3

1. I'm glad Nova is gone because miss mama was pushing to vote for yours truly and I was absolutely not down to vote myself out. One less person pushing for my name to go is beneficial to my game, I'd say! There's definitely more going on beneath the surface. I have alliances with Baden and Tessa, who I'd very much like to protect at all costs. Luckily neither of them have been targeted yet. However, the longer it goes without them being targeted, the less numbers I'm gonna have to save them. So, it'll get interesting to decide when the time becomes right for a move to happen.

2. I didn't learn much about the specifics because I feel like I had a heavy hand in how that challenge played out. So beyond learning that Arumbera 3.0 stuck together and chose easier targets, I think I didn't learn much lol. People probably learned that I'm more conniving/calculated than I let on, which kinda sucks. I wish I threw it in retrospect but I had a 50/50 shot for immunity and I almost had it so I can't REGRET that. It just sucks it didn't pan out the way I was hoping for it to.

3. I feel relatively safe... I think my performance in immunity could sketch people out so it makes me a little nervous but ultimately I think with people like Ben in as a bigger target, I should be okay for tonight. I think my plans moving forward are to just be a social butterfly and stay calculated to know when to strike. I made a deal with David not to target him because I voted for him last round as a contingency plan if Nova did have an idol. However, 2 people voted Kylie anyway so it was for nothing. I still feel bad about it though and by refusing to vote for him tonight I hope I can make it up to him. However, he is close to Kylie/Mat, so it does make me nervous because I think a move will need to be made against them sooner rather than later. I think my innermost circle of trust would be Jarrad, Baden, and Tessa. Beyond that, I'd probably say Sarah/Daisy? That's my ideal 6 I think, so if Ben does go tonight, I think tomorrow a move could be made. I know Sarah feels good with Sharn so that makes me SLIGHTLY? nervous but not too bad. We'll see! The most dangerous people for my game are probably Kylie/Mat. They're just really smart players and have options (me, David, Michelle, etc.)

Tegan

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts