-- 10th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 9-1 --
By Juuso Makilahde
Lopullinen kolmetoista!!!!

Congratulations on making it to this stage of the game and surviving your first merged tribal! :fire:

Let's go over some questions I have for you. I'm just DYING to know everything. :ghost:

1. So let's start with what happened before that tribal council! What was everyone saying to you about the vote? What were you trying to push? How do you feel like you did?

2. So much whispering at tribal! How much do you look into what other people are whispering? Is watching those whispers something that you're keeping track of?

3. Jericho was voted off tonight and two idols were played! :shock: Do you have any thoughts on the outcome? What have you learned from this tribal?

4. Let's talk about your partner/bounty. You've had the whole weekend to assess the situation. How are you feeling about it now? Can you trust them? Do you think they trust you? Are you greedy?

5. Have you been surprised with any other players since the merge? Or are people reacting the way you expect them to?

Bonus question: How's it going? How is the game comparing to your previous outings in Stranded?

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Tegan
Hiiii Juuso, thank you bby!!! I can't believe I've made it to merge/jury after being away from the community for so long. I think an alias-type All-Stars game is the only one I could have flourished in and I'm happy to be here!!

1. Honestly my previous tribe decided on voting Jericho pretty quickly which surprised me, I figured it'd be Ben because we had decided he'd be our target in a joint TC pre-merge but I'm really glad it wasn't since he used an idol and that could have been a whole different mess. So I was wanting to keep our target on the DL but then Tessa asked how I felt about Jericho and I just kept it short that I didn't talk to him much. Then Kylie told me that she had heard from Baden that Jericho was pushing to vote for me. She asked me to keep it on the DL, so naturally I spread that info a little bit because I wanted it to be known that I knew so if they were worried about ME idoling, they should switch the vote. Anyway, when I saw people whispering in TC it made me paranoid as fuck because I had just heard my name lol. In any event, Jericho left anyway so all of that chaos... was for nothing.

Tbh I didn't want to push hard for anyone because I recognize that I'm *KIND OF a threat? Like I'm really well connected rn and I'm intentionally holding back and not pushing an agenda because if people realize how well insulated I am, they could easily turn the tables on me. I think I did a pretty good job of achieving THAT? But who knows!

2. I'm honestly not keeping track of the whispers. It's hard to know who's saying what and keeping track of it and 9 times out of 10, it won't mean much (See: Casey and Jericho). People may be reading into who I was messaging but I'll be open about it if anyone asks lol. I feel like it was just chaotic af and everyone's just accepted that kinda? Plus, I've been open-ish about hearing my name... so I think I had good reason!

3. So when it comes to outcome, I'm pretty happy. Jericho is not someone I was working closely with, nor had I met him until the merge. I would have preferred if Nova left, BUT she was immune, so given the circumstances this was kind of best case scenario? I'm not at all connected to him and it works great for me! I'm a little worried about needing to burn people later but we'll worry about it if/when it comes. As for the idols being played, I'm kinda excited the Tjoritja idol WAS found and played because now people can stop suspecting I have it. I felt like it just made sense for me to find it since I spent the most time on that tribe. I have to imagine people were looking at me as a suspect for it. I hope people will perceive me less for the time being now!

4. I don't trust Ben fully and I don't think he trusts me fully. I think he may need me a little more than I need him rn though because he lost a good ally in Jericho and I'm kind of sitting decently with numbers on a lot of sides. I'm not gonna go out of my way to target him because I don't really want the heat of a prize nor do I want to use my coins rn but we'll see. If people push him, I'm not at all going to be against it. Could he have 2 idols? I guess so, but is it likely? Nah...

5. I haven't been too surprised by anyone... I've noticed my convos with Tessa aren't what they used to be and it makes me a little sad? We were so close on OG Tjoritja and it feels awkward-ish here. She did give me some useful information that Ben/Jericho were a pair and she's worried about all of the OG Arumberas, so I guess there is a lot of potential. I've been impressed with Baden because even though he's been so busy, he's just pitched an alliance with me, Mat, and Kylie. I've heard from Mat/Kylie/Michelle/Jarrad/Sharn consistently. Daisy and Sarah have been a bit MIA in the grand scheme of things. Haven't spoken much/any game to Ben, David, Nova.

Otherwise, I've kinda been talking to people a bit less just because I feel like it's gonna suck when I have to vote people out and I feel like it'd take a lot for people to come together to get me out at this point. My biggest worry rn is like... Nova idoling me out. Beyond that, I think I might have a lot of agency in this merge and I'm gonna hate burning some of these people. It could easily come back to bite me in the FTC with an angry jury. So I want to distance myself a bit just so people aren't as angry with me when the time comes to vote them out, you know? I hope I'm not sabotaging myself.

Bonus question: Considering my original Stranded game was like a decade ago and my brain wasn't even fully developed back then, I barely remember it lol. I do know I was a 0-vote finalists (I think?) and if I remember correctly, I was an absolute cringe-fest back then and I'm just very thankful for the opportunity to redeem myself a bit and play more of a strategic game. I do think if I make it to the end, I won't be a no-vote finalist this time around. Or, if I am a no-vote finalist, it'll be because people are angry with me rather than I just got outplayed. We'll see <3

Overall, I'm having a great time and I'm just happy to be here! :D
Lara Álvarez liked this

Tegan

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts