-- 10th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 9-1 --
Jajajaja, were you expecting the MERGE tonight?! :party: :pop: :confetti: I bet we caught you off guard – even giving you an unexpected day away from tribal! But now you have 13 other tribemates and an entire mess of connections to detangle and work through. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

1. Your simple challenge ended up deciding your partner for the immunity challenge this round…but also your bounty for the next five. How do you feel about your partner? Do you plan to stay loyal and work together? Or are you itching to find out what’s in one of those mystery boxes?

2. As Jonathan said, all of the previous boots have been returning players. How does that news make you feel?

3. You have the weekend to reconnect with old tribemates and build connections with new ones. Right off the bat, who are your most trusted allies and primary targets? Any time this shifts – update us! Let us know how you plan to keep yourself safe at the beginning of this merge...and all the way through 'til the end.

4. Spill the tea! :tea: What’s the best piece of goss you’ve heard since merging? And who are your sources? icon_popcorn

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates, and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Tegan
Gurlll I was not expecting the merge at all lol. I thought it'd come after tonight and then we'd have the weekend to chat and socialize but this works great because now my tribe doesn't have to go through the drama. Sarah and I were paranoid all day because chats kept popping up and we realize we're the two lone wolves on that previous tribe.

1. I have a lot of mixed feelings about my partner, Ben. He was my tribe's first target so ideally... he's an option to boot. However, that'd mean I'd have to throw immunity and that just doesn't sound ideal for me. You never know with idols and stuff, so I'm always going to choose ME first. I'll definitely try to win immunity but if we lose and my group wants to vote Ben, I'm gonna go through with that. I don't really want to go out of my way to vote for Ben though because it means I'd unlock a mystery box and that just draws an unnecessary target on my back, especially if I go out of my way for it. So if people want to vote Ben, fine. But I'm not gonna push it.

2. I haven't put much energy into the newbie twist just because it's so hard to plan around. I feel like I've missed some opportunities here and there to guess and I'm probably behind on that, but whatever. I've tried to focus elsewhere- on my social game. If the newbie has a great power but is someone I feel good with, then whatever. More power to them?

3. I'm soooooo excited to be reunited with Baden and Tessa (and Sharn). I don't care much about being reunited with Ben or David... like it's nice to see them but I feel like I have so many more connections that I can't really prioritize everyone. I had to giggle a bit because everyone was talking about the headache of meeting all these new people at merge, meanwhile I only had to meet Jericho and Nova. I've had great chats with Jericho, so my prime target is going to be Nova. I don't think it'll be hard to push a target onto her though since she is a threat.

I think for the beginning of the merge, I just need to relax a bit and stay a social little butterfly. I have so many connections and I don't really think people realize that I'm in good with almost everyone? lol so my plan for now is to let others make targets out of themselves while I sit back and let people go. Toward the mid-end game, I'm gonna have to amp up my strategic game though to secure my spot in the FTC. I'm gonna have to sit back and adapt to how the game shapes up round by round, and observe who is close to who and eliminate people's links so they are dependent upon me. Then at the end-game, I may have to make some tough calls, but let's get there first...

4. I don't really have much tea honestly. Baden said he thought the alliance chat of "KyMaTeg" was real LOL. When I told him it wasn't, he spilled some tea about his alliance with Daisy/Ross and how they left Michelle out of the Henry boot (Drama!) Beyond that, I don't know too much yet about the dynamics of the other tribe but I've filled in Baden (mostly) and I'll prob fill in Tessa tomorrow. We'll see how open they will be with me though. I can't be the one giving out info...

For this round, I'm gonna guess SARAH as the newbie

Tegan

• Jury
By Tegan
According to Baden (who told Kylie, not ME), I might be getting votes which frustrates me because people in the Arumbera group don't see the need in keeping our vote quiet... because they're not the ones getting votes!!!

Tegan

• Jury