-- 10th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 9-1 --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola!!!!!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Dios mio! 10 of you have already left, and we are down to 14! Felicidades on your progress so far!

1. How has your journey been up to this point? Have you had an easy ride of it, or has it been a struggle? Do you feel like you are settled into a good spot, or working from behind?

2. What is your focus moving forward? Are you thinking about the game one round at a time, or trying to look forward towards an impending merge and beyond?

3. Give us a little more details on the dynamics of your tribe as you see them - like/dislike, aligned with/targeting, showmancing/disgusted by, etc. What do you want to happen if you lose again? What do you think will happen?

4. Mysterious challenge, eh? Got any thoughts?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Tegan
Lara Álvarez wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:15:08 pm Hola!!!!!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Dios mio! 10 of you have already left, and we are down to 14! Felicidades on your progress so far!

1. How has your journey been up to this point? Have you had an easy ride of it, or has it been a struggle? Do you feel like you are settled into a good spot, or working from behind?

2. What is your focus moving forward? Are you thinking about the game one round at a time, or trying to look forward towards an impending merge and beyond?

3. Give us a little more details on the dynamics of your tribe as you see them - like/dislike, aligned with/targeting, showmancing/disgusted by, etc. What do you want to happen if you lose again? What do you think will happen?

4. Mysterious challenge, eh? Got any thoughts?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.
Hola mi reynaaaa :inlove: :fire: :crown:

1. I feel like my journey here has in GENERAL been pretty easy because it's mostly been the easy targets taking the fall, but I would say that I think I've had one of the harder journeys out of those of us remaining. I've never been on a swapped tribe with anyone from my original tribe, and on this tribe I only have one person left from my previous tribe. So each swap feels like a whole new set of people. Furthermore, I had someone publicly state they're voting for me while using an idol and I endured that terror. Overall, I think putting in a lot of work now will be beneficial for later when people are trying to push targets and they can't push me because I don't gain enough traction. That's the idea anyway... lol

2. Of course, I'm thinking about the merge and setting some plans forward about it like telling Baden and Sharn that I'm excited to reunite with them before the swap, or telling Baden to trust Tessa, etc. I'm setting things up for myself for the merge, but I'm not like.. going out of my way to drastically change plans every round for that goal. Like for example, Baden told me to trust Daisy here, and I do trust her, but if everyone else wants to vote for her, then there's not much I'm gonna be able to do. The general vibe I'm getting right now from Kylie and Mat is that they like Jarrad and Sarah more (which is fair because I think I do too). So of course I'm considering the idea that keeping Daisy may be better for me come merge, I still think it may make more sense to not make big waves yet. We'll see though, the round is young and if I can easily swing saving Daisy, that's what I'm gonna try to do.

3. I think if we lose again Daisy will be in hot water just because I know a group might be forming of myself, Mat, Kylie, Jarrad, and Sarah, which would leave Daisy and Michelle on the outs. I think between the two of them, MIchelle is more consistent in chats and she's also stronger in challenges, so it might just make more sense for Daisy to go, but I really like her and I know Baden would want me to try to protect her, so we'll see. I really like the entire tribe tbh. I think strategically I've connected well with Mat/Kylie but personally I've connected better with Jarrad/Sarah. That's kinda what makes my possible alliance of 5 so perfect. I'm not really targeting Daisy or Michelle because I do like them both a lot, but with limited options, it may have to be one of them. :\ We'll see though. I could see Jarrad and Sarah wanting to do Kylie instead if they're worried about that Kylie-Mat-Tegan chat lol.

4. This "challenge" is so weird, I have no idea what to expect. I think this could be another swap or maybe a race to post/claim each number... or just both tribes are going to TC and a random number from both tribes is immune? IDK. I feel like guessing is pointless so I'm anticipating people to ramp up game talk tomorrow.~ eek!
Lara Álvarez liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Tegan
the password to 4011 is starssix, 1140 is alpacafur, and idk what 4101 is

too many passwords, i am going to forget

Tegan

• Jury