-- 10th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 9-1 --
Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions three. :down:

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Goodbye in Norwegian language to you all! :beer:

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Christer Falck

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
Christer Falck wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:21:50 pm Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions three. :down:

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Goodbye in Norwegian language to you all! :beer:

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.
Hi Christer! Thanks for the questions :)

1. My only loyalty is to me right now, so I don't really feel loyalty to any tribe specifically necessarily. I do feel a sense of loyalty to individuals though, like Tessa and Baden first and foremost. Beyond those two, I feel like I have a working relationship with Sharn, Mat, Kylie, and Jarrad. This current tribe is definitely the most chatty but I also recognize there may be some threats here, so I wouldn't say I have a strong sense of loyalty.

2. I've been giving it my all in every challenge I participate in. I was pleasantly surprised when I was in the top 4 of the first challenge with the jigsaw puzzle and then I've been doing consistently well since then. The word search was kind of tough on me but oh well, I made up for it with my performance in this past immunity. Thank God Mat outdid me though so I don't look too threatening hehe. I was worried all eyes would be on me but nope! Take the eyes away, Mat! This current challenge terrifies me so I don't want to participate in it but we'll see. This is not my strength so I do worry a little about possibly peaking out already but every day is a new battle so we'll see.

3. If merge is at 12, then I hope to see Jericho, Nova, Casey, and.... David(?) leave before merge. I feel like the first two I've never spoken to, Casey is who I'm thinking is up to trouble on my tribe (more on this in a minute), and I think David leaving will open doors for me with people who may feel more loyal to him. So there's a new chat called "KyMaTeg" we think to try to frame me, Mat, and Kylie... kind of frustrating. Kylie thinks it was Baden or Sharn but I don't see either of them trying to do that to me. I didn't tell Kylie this though because I don't want her to know I am close to them. I did tell her and Mat that I think it could be Casey though. She has the most to gain from our tribe going through chaos. Plus, she'd want to appeal to Sarah (her OG tribemate), Michelle and Jarrad (her swapped tribemates), and Daisy (who is connected to Michelle). She has no connection to me, Mat, or Kylie, so it just makes sense. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. I kinda figured Ross and Mark would go. Ross especially was kind of hard to talk to. People keep calling Mark a robot but I found his convos endearing? Idk, he and I bonded decently before the swap off Tjoritja so I'm sad he left but I guessed it would happen due to his prior boot. It's sad he couldn't recover and it's sad he was the only one on his tribe who really kicked butt in immunity. Did they throw? I'd always love the cushion of knowing someone else is being booted lol. Mark gave me his coins before he left so I now have 11 coins and I'm considering going for the idol clues but idk if I should hold off until I get 15 or wait to see if there's a better use of them. The thing about this idol is that Casey has been on this tribe from day 1 and could easily have gotten all 3 clues by now and gotten the idol. That scares me lol especially if she's targeting me (and Kylie/Mat). I feel like I've been social enough but I imagine I could be the easiest target of the 3 since I don't have anyone here from my original tribe... ugh

Anyway I'm guessing TESSA as the newbie

Tegan

• Jury
When Casey whispered to Sarah, I was like "OOOP! This'll be interesting to see if Sarah will reply!!!"
When Casey whispered to Tegan, I was like "OMG Why can I see her whisper to Sarah now? LOL"
*2 min pass*
"WAIT, I'M TEGAN...."
Then Casey posts that she has the idol and is voting for ME omg my fingers moved to my confessional to change my vote SO QUICK. With 30 seconds left to decide if I wanted to switch my vote, I decided against it though. I figured if she DID have the idol, she wouldn't cause that chaos and even still... I had no idea who to throw my vote onto? Sarah because she whispered to her, Kylie because people think I'm with Kylie/Mat due to that chat???? I'd rather be idoled out than cause unnecessary drama with a stray vote for no reason. I'm glad I stayed strong though because she didn't have an idol and I think I came out of that looking *OKAY.* I wish I didn't say anything about the Tjoritja idol though lol. I know people have to think I have it and I honestly think I would have found it if we didn't swap so abruptly. Ugh!

Oh well. Nothing to do here but truck forward. All the "easier" targets are now gone, so............ now what? No idea! I think I am closest to Kylie/Mat strategically, but I bond the best with Jarrad/Sarah, and even Michelle/Daisy are cute. This next TC is gonna suck. Hopefully we kick it into high gear here.

Tegan

• Jury