-- 10th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 9-1 --
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej mates! What a fun night huh? Time for some questions

1 - So, the force swap power got used. What’s your thought on the swap? Who do you think used it?

2 - Do you feel like you’re in trouble with your tribe or do you feel you’re in a good spot? Anybody, you’re happy to be back with, anyone you’re not happy to be back with?

3 - Is there talk of anyone having an idol? Are you still trying to hunt for it?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Tegan
1. So I was kinda excited for the swap because I realized my og tribe was kinda on the bottom of all the swapped tribes. Kristie and Mark weren’t looking to me in good positions, Tessa and I were in the bottom half of our rankings, it was just not a good time. I personally felt like Sharn was in more immediate trouble than I was, but I also felt like Sharn leaving didn’t exactly benefit me so I helped her bid on the swap power, which she won. She used it automatically and that’s fair. I’m a little bummed because I was planning on idol hunting big time tonight but now I’m back to square one with Tjoritja dying.

2. I think I’m in less immediate trouble here than I was on Nu Tjoritja? Like Casey hasn’t even shown up and I think the dynamics here are a lot more interesting than on NuTjoritja but time will tell. I’m a little bummed because last swap I had no one from my OG tribe and this swap I also have no one from my OG tribe. I only have Kylie and Ross here from my previous tribe which I am less than enthused about. Kylie and Ross were the two people I probably bonded with the least on NuTjoritja lol.

Prior to the swap, Baden told me if I swap onto a tribe with Daisy that she’s good people. I told him the same about Tessa. So we swap and sure enough we have each other’s friend? This’ll be interesting. Daisy and I talked a lot tonight and I think theres definitely potential there. On the other hand, Mat told me that Tessa and him bonded a lot and she told him that I’m her #1 so he wants to work with me. That makes me feel so great that Tessa has been thinking about reuniting with me like I’ve been with her. That said, it’s a bit awkward she told this to Mat and not Daisy? But at least it gives me options lol. Mat is connected to Kylie and Jarrad, while Daisy is connected to Ross and Michelle, I think? I swapped with Kylie and Ross while I had pretty good talks with both Jarrad and Michelle also I can easily see thst being a group that forms and takes out Casey first and then probably Sarah next. We’ll see. Then I’d kinda be in the middle hehe. Point is, I think I have more options than I thought! Since the other tribe only has 8 people and I know Ben, Mark, Tessa, Baden, David, and Sharn, then come merge I’ll almost know everyone lol I think except Nova and

3. No talk of idol now thst I have to start over from scratch lol we’ll see if it’s even worth it. I’m sad I didn’t get the Toritja idol but it is what it is!

Tegan

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tegan
Tegan wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:33:44 am come merge I’ll almost know everyone lol I think except Nova and
Except Nova and Jericho* Lmao if I get through this tribe in decent standing I’ll be in a good spot with everyone in this cast except those two. That kinda makes me nervous knowing I’ll have to piss people off… but that’s a long ways away and I don’t wanna get too far ahead of myself. Let’s survive Arumbera first…

Tegan

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts