-- 10th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 9-1 --
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej mates! So sorry for my disappearance and delayed confessionals but I’m back beautiful than ever

1 - How did your first week of gameplay, challenges, tribals, and blindsides go? Happy to finally have a weekend break?

2 - Congrats on your first win as a new tribe! What's your plan moving forward? Win, win, win no matter what? Or do you think you would still be in a good position if you lose?

3 - Now that you actually have some time this weekend to get to know your new tribemates, what are your opinions on them now? What are your thoughts on the forced swap power? Would you use it if you got the power?

4 - One last question since the Twilight Saga is on Netflix are you excited or no?

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Tegan
1. It's been nice having a week of gameplay but it kinda flew by. I can't believe I've already been through two different tribes and made connections. This weekend has been a wonderful break though. I feel like it's allowed me the opportunity to cement some connections, like with Baden, Kylie, and David. I feel like Sharn and Ross kinda took the weekend as an opportunity recoup from the game, but I used it as an opportunity to be present and hopefully stand out a little more. It was nice not having the added stressors of the game though.

2. Thank you! It looks like the win didn't mean much though? We're all a bit confused by how the other two tribes have 6 people each. Baden said he thinks Kristie and Mark switched tribes, so maybe they were both voted out and voted onto the other losing tribe, who knows? That doesn't sound good for original Tjoritja though lol. Ben, Tessa, and I are the only 3 who haven't been voted out from it? LOL. I really do want to keep winning anyway because the tribe dynamic is so odd here. I think the David-Kylie connection could be the strongest connection here because they're both pretty active and they're both from the same original tribe. I know Baden probably also feels a connection to Ross, so he may be safe. I just hope I've done enough to stand out over Sharn at least. I imagine I have? But you just never know...

3. So Baden is easily my #1 ally here. I've shared the idol clues with him and he offered to send me coins but I didn't see the point lol. I should have accepted them but meh. I want him to know I trust him and I hope that helps. Kylie and David are the other two I've been talking to a lot here and I've enjoyed them both. Between Ross and Sharn, I definitely bond more with Sharn... but I understand Ross has connections with Baden so idk. It'll be interesting if we were to lose, that's for sure. As for the swap power... I don't think I'd use it if I got it tbh. I just want to know when swap is. LOL though I guess depending on that info, maybe I would? Hard to say.

4. No :) stream Black Summer~

Tegan

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tegan
I'm less than enthused about how those rankings shaped up. I kind of figured me and Sharn would be on the bottom? But damn Baden's in the bottom 3 with us? How is Ross about Baden?? Seems fishy to me. I sent my last two coins to Tegan for her to bid on the swap power. I'm considering talking to her about the idol clues but my only concern is if they try to split on me and Sharn and she finds the idol that I gave her the clues for lol. No fucking thanks!

Tegan

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tegan
OG Arumbera
Casey
Sarah

OG Imanpa
Jarrad
Kylie
Mat

OG Papunya