-- 10th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 9-1 --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola castaways! Lo siento por the late confessional post, your favorite hostess de España needed a siesta! Pero, we hope you have been spending your time getting to know your new tribemates after tonight’s SWAP! :shock: :mindblown:

Entonces, Qué pasa?!!! :tea:

1. Were you expecting a swap? Is this welcome news, or did you feel like you were in a good position in your old tribe?

2. Give us a rundown of your new (and familiar) tribe mates. Who stands out? Who are you not very excited to see?

3. Double tribal tomorrow?! Things are really ramping up! Are you worried about attending tribal council so soon after a swap? What will you base your decision off of?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Tegan
I was kind of expecting a swap because Ben mentioned it'd be great timing for one. At the final 18, it could be three tribes of 6 or two tribes of 9. I guess the clue earlier said to expect 3 tribes so it makes sense to happen now rather than at final 15. I was pretty bummed about it because I did feel comfortable on my old tribe. It felt nice having Kristie as a relatively easy boot? Now it feels like I've lost a bit of that cushion since everyone here is active and i have no one from my previous tribe.

Everyone here is new! I was excited to see Baden and Sharn because they had made comments publicly that I remembered and was able to point out to them. The rest, I had no idea with. I've been vibing really well with both Baden and Sharn the most though, just getting along with them really well. I'd say I felt the least good vibes with Ross and Kylie, but I'm feeling a good connection with David as well. Hopefully that will keep the target off me moving forward since David came into the swap with Kylie and Baden came in with Ross, and Sharn and I are the singlets~

I'm very worried about attending a tribal so soon! I'm confident in my tribe though. They've been practicing a lot and I'm just getting in to be the cheerleader lol I'll probably base my vote off of others... by that, I mean if the 2 tribes of 2 each team up then it'll be me or Sharn who go and I'll just focusing on surviving over Sharn. If Sharn and i can be swing votes between the tribes then I'd prob vote based on protecting Baden.

Tegan

• Jury
By Tegan
I decided to share my two idol clues with Baden to help me find the idol. So far nothing has come of it but he's given me some good ideas to research including the Southern Lights. I'm hopeful we can get into the board. I'm kinda thinking the idol's been found already though tbh because no one CHOSE to stay here, despite having clues to the idol here? Idk it's fishy to me!

Hopefully sharing my clues showed that I really want to work with Baden and he can help protect me since he came into the swap with someone from his original tribe and I came in with nothing. Since Sharn and I sat out of the challenge, I think it's very likely that the vote could come down to me and Sharn if we do lose. I think they did such a great job though so I'd be shocked if we lost? But we'll see!

Tegan

• Jury