-- 10th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 9-1 --
By Nico Pan
Hi it's me again! now you can enjoy my smolder as often as you'd like.

What's the John Dory** Mates?

1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?

Spoiler: show
for those of you unfamiliar with Australian slang, this means what's the story. spill the tea. what's the goss, etc.

Nico Pan

• Host
By Tegan
Nico Pan wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:38:28 pm Hi it's me again! now you can enjoy my smolder as often as you'd like.

What's the John Dory** Mates?

1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?

Spoiler: show
for those of you unfamiliar with Australian slang, this means what's the story. spill the tea. what's the goss, etc.
I think our team performed pretty well on the challenge! Ben absolutely killed it by finding 8/9 of the phrases. I found one of them and I helped with the end portion. Tessa slayed it with organization. Kristie sat out. Mark tried his best lol... I guess Mark would have been the weak link but tbh only Ben really carried us

The tribe is still good! I think the four of us have bonded plenty through challenges and just general banter which is fun. Kristie is just on another level and I guess she would be on the outs but it begs the question: what happens if/when she is voted out? Who's next? I think Tessa and I could pull Kristie in but idk. She seems so unreliable to me lol I'd rather chance it with the guys at this point.

I've not identified anyone else cuz I haven't put my effort into it but I think im gonna start at least guessing for the newbie. I don't think anyone had guessed me since I'm still at 9 coins hehe. I'm not relevant enough to be guessed lmao

Anyway, I think I'm gonna put in my guess for the newbie as: CASEY!

Tegan

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts