-- 10th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 9-1 --
By Nico Pan
G'DAY MATES! your new crush Nico is here with some opening night confessional questions.

1- Stranded will have been running for 14 years as of this coming Saturday! Along the way we've seen some truly unhinged characters, master strategists, and plenty of worthy contenders. Heading into this season, everyone was informed of the alias allstars twist, and had time to prepare accordingly. Is there anyone in particular that you would expect to be here? Do you think people can alias well enough to hide that identity for the entire game?

2-Tell us about your tribe! Who are you clicking with so far? Do you think you'll be able to work within this specific group of personalities?

3- What has changed since the last time you played Stranded? Update us! Help the viewers get to know you!

4- How are you aliasing this season? Any specific information you're withholding from the other players to avoid being detected? Remember that there is one new player with knowledge of which stranded and isolated characters have returned for the season. How do you think this twist will factor into the game?

As always, feel free to use this confessional to update us with anything you feel is important! It's just you, the hosts, and some famous Australians allowed in here, so you can be as honest as you'd like. we can see all of your DMs anyways so it's not like you have anything to hide :kiss:

Nico Pan

• Host
By Tegan
hi g'day n shit! <3

I'm honestly so unfamiliar with anyone's aliases and I haven't been the best in keeping up with life after my season 10(?) years ago... so eek. This alias thing is gonna be rough for me I'll be lucky to even get 1 lol.

I feel like I got a bad start. I couldn't find out how to PM people for the longest time before I noticed messages at the bottom of my monitor LOL. I don't remember this last time I was here?! but who knows. It's neat! Kristie said she's newer so I let hr know that I'm older and hopefully we bond from that. Ben seemed excited that I was alive so I'm guessing I missed some good time. I feel on the bottom-ish of my tribe but it's fine. I have this immunity... not that it matters much since Janine is MIA lol. Hopefully we win then and I can save this individual immunity for as long as possible hehe!

It feels like a lot has changed but to be frank with you, I don't really remember my first time around as vividly as I would like. I remember being a flop finalist and I hope I can change that narrative for me? I'm just gonna alias as a more fun/presentable version of myself, I think. I've matured a lot since my original season and I want that to show but I still want to have a good time and not take this too seriously to the point where it's unenjoyable.

I have no idea how the twist will factor into the game but I know I will not be the one to benefit from it lol

Tegan

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Lara Álvarez
Tegan wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:42:36 pm
I feel like I got a bad start. I couldn't find out how to PM people for the longest time before I noticed messages at the bottom of my monitor LOL. I don't remember this last time I was here?! but who knows. It's neat!
Bienvenidos / Welcome back! The IM system was implemented in season 29 :inlove: Be sure to check out the tutorial/training videos to refresh/check out any other newer updates to the forums!
Tegan liked this

Lara Álvarez

• Host
By Tegan
Tessa asked to work together and that makes me really glad! I wasn't sure how behind I was or how much these people bonded on the first day. I haven't really been able to have any good convos with any of them outside of Tessa, so I'm feeling really good about her so far. :)

Hopefully we win immunity but I'm not holding my breath with miss Janine over here lol. We'll see though!

Tegan

• Jury
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej där! Nice to meet you! I’m Anders, and I’ll be one of your hosts this season!
We hope you are getting used to your mates this weekend. Just wanted to drop in and see how you are doing with building relationships during your free time! What do you think you are really good at when meeting new people and what’s something that you think you’ll struggle with when connecting with your tribe mates?

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Tegan
Anders Ofvergard wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:10:55 am Hej där! Nice to meet you! I’m Anders, and I’ll be one of your hosts this season!
We hope you are getting used to your mates this weekend. Just wanted to drop in and see how you are doing with building relationships during your free time! What do you think you are really good at when meeting new people and what’s something that you think you’ll struggle with when connecting with your tribe mates?
Hi Anders, nice to meet you too! That's a good question, and a tough one. I think when it comes to meeting new people, something I'm good at is being friendly and positive. It just comes natural to me and I like to think most people will feel drawn to certain people based on how they make them feel. I think something I'll struggle at is talking about thing I don't know much about. I don't usually know how much people like talking about things so I let them lead the conversation and I think something I need to improve at is taking more control in relating with my tribemates.

Tegan

• Jury