:heart: :heart: Viimeiset Neljä :heart: :heart:

You've made it to the final four! It's been a wild ride to watch you make it all the way here! Every day has been a challenge and an adventure, yet here you are! I tip my hat to you! :hattip:

1. How does it feel to make it to the final four? Did you expect to make it this far? What do you think helped you make it here?

2. Even in the final days of tribal you all delivered! Daisy was taken out of the game. Tell me about what happened last night leading up to that vote. I'm just dying to know!

3. It's time to get your affairs in order here. Who do you want to stand next to at the Final Tribal Council? Does anything stand in your way? How are you going to fix that problem?

4. If you are lucky enough to be at the Final Tribal Council, how do you think your reception by them is going to be? What do you think you'll need to answer for?

Good luck! You're so close to the finish line! You just need to push for a little while longer to take the win! :pop: :party:

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
I am devastated and heartbroken that there's a F2 in this game per one of the passwords to the locks in the last challenge. Am I about to get Cirie-ed out of this game? Seriously?! And I struggled so much in that challenge ugh it was just so horrible. I haven't felt this bad about the game since after Tessa left. Wow all this hard work and now there's yet another round to fight? I'm just TIRED. I've spent so much time in this game when I could have been making money and padding my investment portfolio instead.

The entire purpose of booting Daisy was to all but guarantee Dave and I's spot in the F3 so that we can plead out case to the jury. Now, we have to go through another challenge, seemingly tonight at tribal council. If one of Ben or Jarrad wins that challenge, I'm going to be CRUSHED. A F3 situation also forces whoever is left of Ben/Jarrad to really evaluate whether they can beat me in the end or not. It also puts David and I at odds, and I think he'll be able to convince the other person to not take me to the end. This zero-in focus on me and my game is NOT what I need. The liklihood of me winning the last challenge is low. So I literally need David to win it, and if not, I might not even make it to the end. This is just awful.

I forget what song I posted for this challenge. I think it was Death Became Her. Maybe I was predicting my future.

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
I'm so happy to be in the F4. I've always been really confident in my capabilities. I am an expert at most things. But last time, I got idoled out of the game by Carl and my time was cut too short. I had a really close call this game with going home, and not only was I able to avoid it but I've taken control of the game ever since. I used my social game to always steer the target where I wanted no matter what. I was literally aligned with everyone in the game. My overwhelming social dominance allowed me to blindside everyone in the game at one point yet still have them wanting to desperately align with me afterwards. No one else can say that. I'm proud of my game.

I explained this in the above post.

I want to stand next to David at the end. He's my bestie, and if I were to lose this game, I'd only want to lose against him. I do think I deserve it a bit more than him, and I think I can explain this in front of the jury. Essentially, it was my social game that allowed us to make it this far. Additionally, I was able to dismantle his options several times in the game to force him closer to me (Kylie and Mat votes). So socially I am better than David, and I think strategically, maybe a bit better as well, only because I was able to get what I wanted for the most part. I think he was banking on a David/Sharn/Mat final 3 tbh. Anyway, for me to make it to the end with David, I need him to win the remaining advantages and win both immunities.

The jury is probably really perplexed by my game. The majority of them thought they could depend on me despite my actions proving that I was the biggest liar in this game. I think I hid my alliance with David so well that no one understands my motivations for betraying "my closest allies". Additionally, I don't see myself as a goat in the least bit, but if somehow that has become a narrative, I will have to fight against that. If I saw a player like myself in the game, I would have zero-ed in on them to take them out at all costs. I think I will have to answer to the many blindsides that I caused (Tegan, Michelle, Daisy and Jarrad/Ben), why I did them and how it benefitted my game. I think I'm up for it.
Jonathan LaPaglia liked this

Sharn

• Jury
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:47:15 pm Just wanted to say I think you're killing it and I've so enjoyed having you back. I'm glad you are showing these bitches why we call you king <3
I'm so happy you had King Rudy back. While I was trying to be a softer more likable person this season, I value control and dominance at any cost too much. People who believe in astrology would blame it on me being a Capricorn. All the villains are Capricorns both in media and irl right?! A zebra simply can't change its stripes. I'm the Danielle Staub of Stranded.

"I just can't help myself, anymore."

Sharn

• Jury
Can we also talk about how I got Daisy to give up enough coins to David before we voted her out, basically ensuring that David and I would have enough coins to outbid everyone for the rest of the advantages in the game???? It's truly giving me Erik Reichenbach vibes. :yikes:

Sharn

• Jury
Well David fucked me over. And he's 100% right about everything. I can only appeal to emotions now at this point, because he's pretty set in his strategic mindset. And unfortunately I don't think me pulling at his heart strings is going to work. :sob:

Sharn

• Jury
I doubt there's literally anything I can say at this point. I don't think I can change Jarrad or David's mind about taking me to the end. This is my usual fate, but it's been fun dominating yet another game and losing right before the end. I just don't have that clutch factor in me. All I can do is publicly plead my case.

Sharn

• Jury