By Lara Álvarez
Hola Sharn :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Es increible to see you here in the Final 5! I am so happy for you!!! :inlove: 24 people started this game, and you are one of only 5 remaining. So close - but still so far. I know you can make it to the end!

1. So tonight, you used your advantage to remove David from tribal council - what went into this decision? And then at tribal council, you voted out Mat. What did tonight do for your game, and do you think the choices you made were the best ones you could make?

2. Four other people here. Let's get down to the nitty gritty - tell me about each of your fellow players. What are their strengths? Weaknesses? Do you trust them? Do you want them in the end with you? Can you beat them?

3. Now let's shift focus to the jurors. There are a lot of them, and Ponderosa is not full yet. Do you think you have anyone in your corner? Enemies you might need to convince? Where do you think their heads are at?

4. And just to remind you again - it's final 5. Are there still moves to be made to make your stamp on this game? Or is your focus on self-preservation? The jury can't see what you're doing behind the scenes - how are you proving to them that you deserve this?

Buena suerte, mi corazón!!! The end is in sight!!!

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Sharn
Even though I didn't need to use my advantage whatsoever to get what I wanted out of tribal council, I thought it necessary to show the jury that 1) I was able to get yet another advantage and 2) to give the perception that it was some big game move. Both were just for show. Really, the only thing it accomplished of tangible value was further hiding the fact that David and I are partners in crime. Me exiling him from tribal was seen as an act of aggression.

Getting rid of Mat forced David to lean on me further while also getting rid of the BIGGEST jury threat in my eyes. There are people who claim Ben and Jarrad are jury threats, but I actually think I can argue against them better than I ever could Mat. It does put David in a very dangerous predicament if Ben were to win the next one, but I think I've convinced Daisy that he is our best shot at winning, and I also think I've got Ben supremely anti-Jarrad.

Daisy - I think she is highly emotional and easily manipulated. Maybe this is wrong for me to think. I don't think the others have put as much effort into her where as I have put a lot into her. She's probably the most fun person to talk to here. She has a personality. And she's definitely passionate. I don't think she has great odds at the end. She hasn't exactly had a pulse on the game until the very end, and that's only because I people want to drag her to the end as a goat. She's planning to curse the jury out. LOL

Ben - I'm sorry Ben when you read this, but I really don't think you have the strategic or social chops deserving of a win in this game. He has definitely earned his spot here with his challenge capabilities, but he hasn't been great at netting allies or influencing the game outside of his idol play. And he didn't even capitalize on saving Daisy, because he was ready to vote her out the next round! However, perception is reality. Even though the reality is that Ben's game has sucked, there is doubt in my head that the jury would agree with that. And it only matters what the jury thinks. Not me. The best player always gets the most votes at the end. He also is a monster at winning challenges. I think he's likely to win the F4 challenge, and I don't like that.

Jarrad - Similarly to Ben, I think Jarrad's game has sucked. He aligned with some key pivotal players like Kylie/Mat/David and then Michelle/Me, but you mean to tell me he's literally had no relationship with Daisy or Ben? Jarrad is the epitome of a lazy coattail player who follows the bigger targets in his alliance and their decision making. He didn't start actually playing the game until after Michelle was blindsided, but it's too late, because he's STILL at the mercy of everyone else with no influence. What makes him dangerous however is that those allies adore him (he does have a VERY sweet personality) and might be willing to give him the win regardless of a lack luster game.

David - My bestie. :inlove: I think he could very well beat me in the end, but I'm ok with that. I'll have to pretend otherwise at FTC though to try to get votes away from him. My best bet is to mischaracterize him as the Amber to my Rob. Oh but fuck, Amber won the game. Maybe I'm just screwed either way.

Everyone in the game is aligned with me and wanting me in the end, I believe. It's either because I'm perceived as a goat or because I'm a sociopath that has them all fooled into trusting me. Not sure which of those is worse.

I think I have to convince a lot of people. Everyone that ended up there post-Tessa except for Sarah will have been placed there precisely because of me. I don't think anyone else can say that in the game. While this overt type of control is usually seen as something to be rewarded, it also puts the most pressure on me at FTC to explain why I made every move I did. I'm not sure if I will be able to do that successfully, but I'm going to try my best. Without the jury understanding where my loyalties truly lied, it might be hard to rationalize a lot of my game. I think they believe I'm haphazardly just backstabbing everyone. lol But really, I think I've played a master game of positioning myself to always have influence + options at every single vote post-Tessa.

My focus is getting both David and I into the F3 any way I can. Here's our big dilemma that we are debating right now:

OPTION 1 - We take out whichever Jarrad/Ben loses immunity. At F4, we pray that whoever is left loses immunity so that we can vote them out. Easy win against Daisy at the end. However, if Jarrad/Ben win the final immunity challenge, this will fuck us up on several fronts. Obviously, they won't vote Daisy out meaning they will vote for either David or myself. I will then have to look like a fucking idiot by voting Daisy out despite her being a goat. Yeah, it sucks being loyal to one person. But then, we're at fire-making in which there's a chance David or I is still voted out anyway.

OPTION 2 - We use David's advantage to 3-2-1 Daisy out of the game. This keeps gets rid of the goat and ensures that there are threats in the game at F4 who will take each other out. Ideally, it will guarantee a Ben/Jarrad boot no matter who wins immunity, because a case can be made that they're the biggest jury threats. However, both of them do have this perception that they can win a jury vote which puts the pressure on David and I to defend our games at FTC.

So hosts, that's what you're going to see at F5. You're welcome for the breakdown.

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts