By Juuso Makilahde
Kuusi Viimeistä
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Welcome to the final six everyone! You're not comfortably working your way through the end game. Now more than ever will you need to work hard to get yourself into the most advantageous spot into the finals. But please don't forget to celebrate your achievements that you've made already!

1. Now that the numbers have dwindled down to six, how has the dynamic changed? Does in impact who you talk to or how you talk to them?

2. In a week this will all be over. I want you to reflect on your time in the game. Earlier in the season I spoke about high highs and low lows, tell me about your favorite victories and your biggest struggles.

3. Guessing Aliases was a huge part of the game this season. Of the remaining players, are there any you have suspicions on? does it matter to you anymore who these people are?

4. Michelle seemed pretty shocked by her vote out, what part did you play in her blindside (if at all) and how did you come to that conclusion? Do you think it was the optimal move for you? What doors does it open for you in the future, or if you didn't like the vote...how are you going to overcome?

Good luck! May you live to see another day!

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Sharn
I'm flyin' to the moon again
Dreaming about lying
And how it gave you everything and took your life away
I put you on the aeroplane
Destined for a foreign land
I thought that you'd come back again
To tell me everything's okay, babe
Babe, yeah

I'm flying to the moon again
Dreaming about being loyal
Taking all my medicine to take my thoughts away
I'm getting on that aeroplane
Leaving my old man again
I hope that I come back one day
To tell you that I really changed

Something 'bout the red centre
Don't know what it is, it makes my head get crazy
Ohh! Makes me feel like I can change
Oh, ho-ho-ho! All of my evil ways and shit
Mmm, mmm
Ohh, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sharn
I'm losing steam. I am exhausted. I am too old for this. It's so hard keeping up with all the lies and the façade. It's like having a full time job. Is this what pathological liars feel like? They have to be tired. I only have a few more days left. I have to remind myself that everyone must be lying to me as well. It's the only way I can be ok with how I'm treating these players as disposables. So much for a redemption arc.

Enough of my inner monologue. Back to the game at hand. I have seemingly smoothed things over with Jarrad. He still has his sights set on Ben, but he has been quite volatile in dms with me. He's very hurt, confused and reeling from the blindside of Michelle. As he should be. He thinks he's going home next, and if Ben wins immunity, that will likely be the case. I felt most bad about lying to Jarrad last night. Having to face someone after a betrayal on your end is the worst, because you're essentially kicking them when they're down. Giving them hope when there is none...

I have been quite wary of Mat's position in the game. We've entered into a treaty since Kylie was voted out. But he has to know that I'm probably his biggest jury threat, right? He has to know I'm also his strategic threat? Does he think he has plans with Daisy/Ben? Because if so, the attack will come soon. He's my biggest jury threat, but I don't think I can take him out without also endangering David the following round. It's quite the conundrum. I just need him to politely exit the game at F4. That would be ideal.

I believe I've secured Daisy as a loyal vote. I have to amp up my energy to match hers, but I think it's worked. I have quite the multidimensional personality. I can be ratchet like Daisy when I want or educated and proper like Mat. Both are fun personalities and offer value when appropriate. What are those animals called? Chameleons they are! Matching energy is the key to this game, and I've always done well with that irl and in ORGs. I used to be a socialite in college for this reason! I just hope people don't think after the game that I was fake with them. In terms of the game, everything was fake. But my personality has been genuine with each and every person here.

As far as this round, I have to use my Advantage just to show the jury that I'm playing and making moves... even though I don't think I even need to use it. I don't believe Jarrad has ratted it out to others yet. And even if he has, David and I only need one secure vote to create a majority this round. I'm hoping that person will be Daisy whom I've doted on nonstop as much as possible. I need her in the F3 with me and David, and I need to coax her into going along with it without causing suspicion that David is my real F2 partner.

I'm not quite sure it matters who goes between Jarrad and Ben in the next two rounds. Both of them are individual players now without much pull, and are David's biggest challenge threats. They need to go. Right now, I'm just banking on Mat NOT winning the F4 immunity challenge. That will kill me. I don't think he's played a stronger game than David, myself or even Jarrad, but I think he'll have some people wanting to reward him regardless of the facts. And he speaks well.

My favorite victory was outlasting Kylie when I was slated to be voted out next. I don't really contribute that move to myself, but more so Tegan roping Michelle in who had a great relationship with me. What I'm most proud of is how I seized total control of the game after the Kylie vote. We busted her crew wide open and I picked up the pieces in her alliance, essentially replacing her with David/Mat/Sarah. All of this while keeping the outsiders in my good graces (Baden/Daisy/Ben) and my fence riders Michelle/Jarrad flipping between alliances.

My lowest was the night of Tessa leaving. Learning that Tessa had betrayed my trust and essentially poisoned David against me WHICH IN TURN caused him to flip on her. It's what she fucking deserved to be honest. But just losing my two strongest allies in one round was the worst feeling ever. And I've been kicking ass ever since.

I wasn't planning to get rid of Michelle at F7. However, Ben saving Daisy changed the entire game for me. The whole reason why I wanted Daisy out was because I knew she would skate by longer if she wasn't booted then. And here we are with me wanting to drag her to the end. LOL When players are blindsided, they are at their weakest and most vulnerable. That is the time to strike. Lend them a helping hand while hiding your devil horns.

It was this realization that made me realign with Daisy and start thinking about my real F3 plans. Getting rid of Michelle solidifies Daisy in my corner, because she was desperate. Michelle was also targeting David hard for the future. I told David everything, further solidifying his loyalty. This gives me a strong 3 that can hopefully take me to the end and net me the W.

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts