Ay caramba! What a night! This season is certainly explosive! :bomb:

Primero, felicidades on surviving and making it to the final week of Austranded: Red Centre! I am sure you have much to say after tonight’s events, but here are some questions to guide you.

1. Both the votes were pretty clear majorities. Looks like most of you got your plans together ahead of tribal this time…but was anyone prepared for an idol play? Not like it was a secret that it was out there. How do you feel coming out of the double after saying adiós to Baden and Sarah?

2. Final week of the game! How do you make it through this week without joining the jury? Who are you hoping to get rid of before we hit the final?

3. Now that you’ve made it this far, it isn’t just about getting to the end. It’s also about winning in the end. We now have 6 people on the jury, and you are going to need them to vote for you. How do you convince them you deserve to win if you make it there?

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
Yes, I was determined to not have a shit show of a tribal after the Tegan vote. I don't want that type of chaos ever again. I had my ducks all lined up in a row, but that duckling Daisy got saved by Ben. It was totally unexpected from my end, but it totally made sense. Up until this point, Ben has been viewed as a goat. Time is definitely running out for making a move and padding your resume. This was the perfect move for him.

Ben's idol play nets him a massively loyal ally in Daisy while also shaking up the dynamics between everyone else. There is still some unresolved tension between Michelle/Jarrad vs Mat that Ben can now exploit via Daisy. Ben also suspects that there are people like me who still value bringing him to the end. So really, this was a masterful play for Ben. I'm impressed. His fake whisper fuck up to Daisy at tribal council was obvious though. It was just an excuse for him to whisper her who to target. I see you, Ben. I see you.

In terms of how I feel about Sarah leaving, it's heartbreaking. I really enjoy speaking to her, and I'm happy we were able to get back on the same wavelength before this unfortunate departure. That being said, she wasn't in my finale plans, so it's better that she's on the jury with no blood on my hands. I was actually planning to use my advantage on her at F7 to take out Mat. That would have been an awkward conversation afterwards. Lastly, I think she was the only person in the game to know the depths of David and I's partnership. And with her gone, I can continue keeping a pulse on the entire tribe with my secret alliances.

Well I have a F3 alliance with Michelle and Jarrad that I think can carry me to the end game if I desire as well as my undercover alliance with David. The only problem is that I think Michelle would smoke me. We've played verrrry similar games in that we've always positioned ourselves in the middle of the warring alliances yet we rarely get in trouble for it. The difference is that Michelle is a stronger competitor and will have probably faced bigger challenges from being a threat. The people who have little chance of gaining a jury vote are Daisy/Jarrad/Ben. I think David is slowly gaining more respect as well, but I wouldn't consider him a jury threat.

I'd like to go to the end with David, because he is the bestie and I think I can beat him. It's just how do I get someone else to the end with us? It definitely can't be Mat or Michelle even though I like them both a lot. I have a lot to think about, but I don't think I'll be a target in the near future unless someone betrays me big time. SIGH

I think a lot of my game hinges on my finale speech combined with jury members connecting the dots among themselves and revealing their relationship with me honestly. The truth is that I have backstabbed and legitimately thrown every single person in this game under the bus since the Tessa boot. I have pit people against each other. Manipulated those into getting rid of people that they otherwise should have kept. It's been great directing near-unanimous votes that really have only benefitted me the most.

I do feel like I've had an insane amount of influence over who goes home due to my working connections with both Michelle (and with her comes Jarrad) and David (and with him came Mat/Sarah). I also had Daisy/Baden/Ben seemingly in my pocket. And despite me really being an awful ally to everyone, I've been able to fly under the radar and recover from mistakes with no recourse whatsoever.

I don't think anyone can claim to have had a dominant control over this merge game like I have (since the Tessa boot). How do I convince them of this, idk. lol We'll figure that out if I get to the end!

Sharn

• Jury
Do I want a F4 of David/Ben/Daisy???? This round is proving to me how easily manipulated Daisy can be. And I feel like as the numbers narrow, I might need someone like that as a dedicated vote. I still want David in the end with me, but I'm not stupid. I know he's exploring other options and backup plans. He has the capacity to make allies where as I don't think Daisy is actively doing that.

Am I gonna betray Michelle? She and Mat are the only two I think I'd have trouble beating in the end. I'm getting Colleen flashbacks from the mere thought.

Sharn

• Jury
I'm totally going to hell after tonight. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Why do I always end up being a villain in Stranded? I can't have a single fucking CPP season, huh? Not even CPM. Always CPNN. haha

I'm so sorry to Michelle if she ends up going home. If she never talks to me again, I'd deserve it. But I want this $100 to invest in my dividend portfolio.

Sharn

• Jury