By Juuso Makilahde
:party: :pop: :violin: :beer: Hyvää huomenta! :violin: :beer: :crown: :fire:

I had to take a nap after the long week you have all put me through! It's hard to believe we've lost Jericho, Nova, Tessa, Kylie, and Tegan this week. Let's be real here, each tribal was more wild than the last! Let's see if we keep up the pace and continue to top the chaos!

1. After Kylie was voted out, it seemed like the game began to take a new direction. What was your plan and who did you find it most important to speak to?

2. Touchy Subjects is always a favorite around here! What did you take away from the results of the challenge? Did you learn anything from the tribe's answers? How does this information help you move forward?

3. While it looked like a stressful Tribal Council for all of you, I didn't have to do anything! :inlove: Your whispers ran the tribal! Do you think the whispers had an impact on the vote? Who did you see yourself relying on for information?

4. You've made it to the weekend! Now is the time to regroup and plan for the next chaotic week. Now is the time you should begin to think about who you want at the end with you and who you want to put on the jury. Do you have any thoughts who you'd like to see yourself standing next to at the end?

Have a good weekend!!! :beer: :party:

-Juuso

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Sharn
My plan was initially to lay low after Kylie was voted out. I had barely survived in a 6-5 vote. I didn't think I had the gumption to take charge of the game. But something in me just said to throw caution to the wind and try to make a move. I worked tirelessly to reconnect with both David and Sarah, making amends for our torrid past. I also picked Mat's brain to see where his head was leaning, and it was obviously on Tegan/Daisy/Baden. Once I made a deal promising Sarah to inform her of the vote before hand, I knew I couldn't go back. Operation take out Tegan was in full effect. I was able to force Michelle and Jarrad by proxy into voting for her even though they 100% did NOT want to vote her out.

Only really valuable information I gleaned was how pitiful of a position both David and Ben are in, reinforcing my desire to keep them firmly on my side and under my control. Yes, I'm queen of the pariahs. I think I am literally the only person in the game giving Ben a heads up about things. Despite the 9-1 vote, Ben was VERY close to going home, and it was me that really saved him and kept pushing it back onto Tegan during tribal. Moreover, I gave him coins to purchase his bounty even though he didn't need them. I think acts like this build trust. The lower in numbers we get, the more important Ben's loyalty, and vote, matters to me.

I was relying mostly on Michelle during tribal council. She's been squarely in the middle of things for several rounds now. I thought I had successfully gotten Sarah/Mat/David/Ben on board, but I needed one more vote to push it over it the edge.

Not entirely sure about my long long term plans. Ideally if I can drag Ben and David all the way, that would be nice, but it's gonna be a long windy path for that to happen. I think for this double trouble tribal, I'm going to align with Sarah/Mat/David in order to pit the other pairs against each other Michelle/Jarrad+Daisy/Baden. Then at 7, I'm gonna have to take Mat out, because that's probably David's other partner. I'm a jealous girlfriend. I don't want David having eyes for anyone but me. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I gotta make the hard decision of what we're doing this weekend. It's critical.

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sharn
Tegan wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:35:56 pm I wonder who the new big threat will be~
Praying and manifesting that people don't think it's me, even though I think I am???

I have literally backstabbed so many people, it's kind of hilarious. There's not a single person here that I haven't just completely thrown under the bus and to the wolves at this point. And now I'm forcing votes against people's better judgement?? lol I'm back in my King Rudy era, I fear.

I just hope people don't start connecting the dots this round which is why I need to create a majority ruling alliance that gets me past these two tribal councils. I just have to figure out the right configuration, but my gut is leaning towards Sarah/Mat/David+ one of the pairs or Ben to clench majority.
Lara Álvarez liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
I'm nervous. My hands are in SO many cookie jars, and I feel myself getting fat and immobile. Certain allies are targeting each other when I'm not ready for them to. Don't you hate that? Any mistake on my end could result in someone having an Aha moment where they find out that I'm the last person that should be trusted in this game.

I feel like Ben/David/Michelle could become targets this round, and I want NONE of them to go home. It would be ideal if I could get Baden/Daisy out of here in one fell swoop which would keep my 3 separate alliances with Jarrad/Michelle, Sarah/David/Mat and Ben in tact. It gets tricky at F7, because ideally I want Sarah or Mat out at that point. Ben becomes really critical, and I need him there as a pawn to help me shift my weight around. Ugh, there's so much to still consider.

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
This double tribal is proving to be pretty difficult to plan. I officially have a F3 alliance with Michelle/Jarrad while I also have an alliance of 4 with Sarah/Mat/David. While my previous fear was having the game flipped on me, my current fear is actually if Sarah/David/Mat make a power move to take Michelle out this round. My loyalty to David has definitely exposed just how close I am to Michelle. If David lets that slip to Mat/Sarah, they could leverage our targeting of Baden against us by flipping it on Michelle. While I adore David, I think my openness with him could be my downfall by proxy of his other allies.

That is their best move, because it limits my options and pushes me closer to their side while also setting up a Jarrad/Michelle/Sharn vs Daisy/Baden dynamic instead of the Sarah/David/Mat vs Daisy/Baden dynamic that I was striving for this round. Idk, this double trouble is really going to determine who better jockeys for position, and I just hope it's me. I think Mat is ultimately my biggest strategic rival in the game. We've seemingly agreed to a cold war where we align this round instead of being against each other. I just hope he doesn't strike me before I plan to strike him at F7.

The auction was kind of a mess. My initial plan was for David to win it spending as few coins as possible. But then Michelle got the idea that we should win the advantage at all costs. She ended up giving me 17 coins to bid against the others. I didn't want to compete against David, but I think in the end, it works out better if I have it over David. That way, there's no influence from Sarah/David on how best to utilize it for their advantage at F7 which is ideally when I'd like to make a move against their alliance. I'm anxious to hear the results of the auction. Am I the auction queen? We're going to find out soon!

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
Also to note.

Besides me just getting along and connecting more with Jarrad/Michelle over Daisy/Baden, I think the former are much bigger immunity threats. So the longer they stay in, the more likely they're able to compete against Ben and remain a threat to Sarah/Mat/David. You gotta always have shields in this game when possible.

Sharn

• Jury