'Onnittelut' on another amazing tribal council! :party:

You've made the top 10 and it's time to start looking towards the end!

1.It seems like a lot can change in 24 hours! Now that we are in the heat of the game, things can change moment to moment! I feel like this tribal council is a very good example of that. How do you feel about the results? Did you see it coming or were you blindsided?

2. Stranded is full of High Highs and Low Lows. What are you experiencing right now? If you're high, how do you maintain that? If you're feeling low, how do you fix that?

3. You have a history with these people now that gets more and more complex every day. How do you intend to navigate the social aspect of your allies and enemies?

4. What's next for you? The game seems more open than ever! Grab it by the horns and ride! We want to hear about your feelings on the future and how you're going to escalate your game to the next level!

5. This question is more of a space for you to vent about something (or someone!) that is really upsetting or bothering you. Juuso is here to listen. I promise it will stay between us! :tea:

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
I'm still here by the grace of god. I had put in a lot of work at flipping Michelle. Honestly, I think Tegan deserves most of the credit in getting her to realize she didn't place high in the alliance on her side, but I think my relationship with Michelle has been pleasant enough that she'd rather have me in than not. I genuinely don't think she's interested in the bounty, last night's vote cements our relationship for the future.

I'm so happy Kylie is out. She served as such a massive roadblock to me and my game. She was at the center of an alliance that had massive control over the game. She was the glue, and now that she's gone, her allies (Sarah/David/Mat/Jarrad) are scurrying around like RATS. Jarrad immediately came to me afterwards throwing everyone under the bus and saying that he only voted against me, because he knew I wasn't leaving. girl I-. Mat is claiming he's a free agent looking for a home. Sarah desperately told me "we're even". And David is finally admitting the truth as to why he betrayed me. Funny how their behaviors towards me have dramatically changed since Kylie's exit.

On the topic of David, I still like him a lot. I gravitate towards aligning with him again. Now that Kylie is gone, I feel like maybe we can get back on track. I still have trust issues with him, but I hopefully he feels like he can trust me? idk, we're complicated. I just don't feel like I have that ONE person that I can go to the end with. I thought that was him. And he crushed me. So I'm feeling a bit lost scrambling for another partner. I've promised loyalty to both Tegan and Michelle, but that was just my own desperation talking. LOL I don't think I'm going to follow through on being loyal to Tegan.

Ben and I have actually become somewhat close? He's still not giving a lot of substance, but he's nice enough. I think circumstances have definitely brought us together, and I hope we can make some moves to actually garner some influence.

What I'm not impressed by is this Daisy/Tegan/Baden alliance. They've served me well this last round, but I don't think Tegan views me as like one of her top allies. And everyone loves Tegan. She's definitely the biggest social threat out there, and I don't want to wait to get burnt by her when she decides to start picking people off. I have to be careful about the way I move though, because if their trio gets wind that I've even entertained the thought of going against them, that could spell doom for me.

Mat, David or Jarrad seem like obvious targets right now. Sarah could also be a target, but her advantage is her shield. I wouldn't mind seeing Mat or Jarrad leave, but I don't want the Tegan/Daisy/Baden trio to become too emboldened. My objective this round is to purely ensure that I'm NOT the target while also shifting it away from David if possible. There's a possibility that Sarah feels like she wasted an opportunity to use her advantage to save Kylie, and she may try to make up for lost times this round. I don't want that idol bouncing onto me.

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts